8 inch cock says "hey" from Boston!!! (I can self-suck)

D_56tg

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey everyone! I've been checking the site out for about a week now and decided to post some pics. I have an 8 inch cock and it's very thick. I tried to take pics of my cock next to a tape measure but it was impossible haha. If you don't believe me, that's fine, but you'll enjoy the pics anyways :)
I love women of all types, shapes, sizes. I especially love big tits. The bigger the better for me. But I love just getting together with any woman. As long as we can pleasure each other, we can have a relationship. I used to be on AFF and at one point I had the #1 video on the site for like 2 weeks. It was a video of me sucking myself off and blowing a huge load. People loved it.
I've noticed there are couples out there who just want big cock. I've gotten together with several couples now where the husband wants to see his wife get pounded by a big cock. I certainly don't disappoint. I've also gotten together with women who just want to watch me get myself off and are not necessarily looking for sex. That's great, too. Again, if we can bring pleasure to each other, then you're my girl :)
So I'm a big fan of huge cock and the women who love them and I'm looking forward to participating in the discussions with everyone on here. Talk to you soon!