Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Show Off' started by Cassius88, Aug 18, 2008.
]Like the title says, Im 8 inches. Enjoy!
come with a whole wheat bun? mustard? relish?
hi! & welcome!
great pics man thanks for sharing
impressive dude, good pics thanks for sharing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Very impressive cock. Thanx for sharing.
Dude very nice.
Yup, you're definitely 8 inches! Impressive dude!
nice cock! why you wanna tease this gay man?
I was really not expecting this, Im a very straight male. Ive never had any Homosexual tendencies in my entire life. I honestly thought girls would be replying...........
Would be nice if any girls wanna reply....lol
now u know who will really appreciate that nice piece of meat u have, and who will put forth the extra effort to make sure that all your needs are taken care of and who will really make u feel good. no woman is gonna please u the way that only a man can!!!
Ya gotta do more than flash an 8" dick on this board to get the hot girls of LPSG to respond to ya. Although it does help!! :biggrin:
Welcome to the board, dude.
Thanks for sharing
what a perfect dick. thanks for sharing
uh-oh. think again.
dude, youre fucking huge. your cock is awesome. post more pics. i bet you have a tight body too, man
HA! You tell 'em, ricky.
Dude, enjoy the compliments, wherever they come from, women or men. You've got a great cock...truly 8 inches...and I'm sure the ladies appreciate it already. It's nice to share with the rest of us, too.
Thank you thank you thank you.:biggrin1:
Nice cock, bro. Just because you're str8, doesn't mean you can't accept some compliments from the dudes. Be proud of what you've got and just allow the good remarks to flow. No one in here is going to try and change your way of life.
Remember: 90% of all gay men are born that way; the other 10% are sucked into it. LOL!!
Ok then, I guess so. Anyway how do you edit the post? I really wanna remove the picture of my face.
What exactly would that be?