8 inches of MEAT!

Cassius88

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was really not expecting this, Im a very straight male. Ive never had any Homosexual tendencies in my entire life. I honestly thought girls would be replying...........

braddlee

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was really not expecting this, Im a very straight male. Ive never had any Homosexual tendencies in my entire life. I honestly thought girls would be replying...........

hey man,
now u know who will really appreciate that nice piece of meat u have, and who will put forth the extra effort to make sure that all your needs are taken care of and who will really make u feel good. no woman is gonna please u the way that only a man can!!!

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
uh-oh. think again.

HA! You tell 'em, ricky.

Dude, enjoy the compliments, wherever they come from, women or men. You've got a great cock...truly 8 inches...and I'm sure the ladies appreciate it already. It's nice to share with the rest of us, too.

Thank you thank you thank you.:biggrin1:

ballsaplenty2156

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Nice cock, bro. Just because you're str8, doesn't mean you can't accept some compliments from the dudes. Be proud of what you've got and just allow the good remarks to flow. No one in here is going to try and change your way of life.
Remember: 90% of all gay men are born that way; the other 10% are sucked into it. LOL!!

Cassius88

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok then, I guess so. Anyway how do you edit the post? I really wanna remove the picture of my face.