Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ive recently got into a discussion with 3 female friends and the conversation got to sex (as it always seems to lol) and power fucking (steady hard powerful intense fucking in a position where the guy has the leverage such as doggy or missionary) and then size came into play and 1 girl stated that 8 x 6 inches was good for that and the other 2 stated that was too big for such a intense thing and smaller like 5 -6.5 x 6 was perfect, what the ladies thoughts on power fucking and size?

Smartz

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actually when I think about it, they may have a point. To really enjoy male intense dominatrix sex, females really don't need a huge p*nis. I would say anywhere from 4-7 inches is ideally.

Just my opinion,
Smartz

bnd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My girlfriend now seems to love it, but most previous girls I've been with said it was a bit too big for that sort of thing. Sure is a nice feeling to be able to just pound away sometimes though. I'm about 8x6 and some girls think it's just perfect while some have to get adjusted to it for a while. Never found a girl I can't have sex with though, thank the lord.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think it depends on the woman.

I haven't been with a guy larger than 7.5, although I'd like to. :smile: I've never had any problems, and the "power" positions are my favorites!

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
As long as he doesn't go too hard right from the beginning and give sufficient time for her to get wet enough to take him comfortably then i see no problem with taking it hard in the 'power positions'. You may need to vary the intensity slightly to give her a bit of recovery time occasionally though

thesluttykitten

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
As long as he doesn't go too hard right from the beginning and give sufficient time for her to get wet enough to take him comfortably then i see no problem with taking it hard in the 'power positions'.

I totally agree. I get wet easily and I've never had problems, a big dick has always pleased me more than an average one (of course if both were good in sex).

honeydew

Experimental Member
Media
I usually am the aggressor when it comes to sex at my house, but I do love to relax and let the guy take a power position and go for it. never had above average so I can't answer the size question, but if they go slow at first then build on it, take off until we both orgasm. Love it!

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I really enjoy steady regular thrusts that go on for some time. Eventually all that rubbing gets me to orgasm.

Yeah I think most women don't really like that ? but I'm like you I like when he keeps going awhile. My bf is about 8 in. too and I love when he does it hard but yeah but like Lee said it's def. usually best to build up to it and "vary the intensity" like she said.

alysen6

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love to be power fucked, and that's a fine size...I could even go bigger, but I've had some practice, lol.

Aly

singlemom091977

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have to say "power fucking" from someone with a big cock is something I enjoy immensely. The deep hard thrusts seem to just drive me over the edge and curl my toes.

Honir

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've never had a big problem with it, but I've tended to date tall women (5'8" to 5'10") so that may be why. I think even the women who said 8x6 was too big could get used to it, it may be mentally intimidating for them, but the body adapts a lot more quickly. The only issues I run into are getting a little carried away and bruising their thighs/pelvis, and temporal length, I get frustrated if the girl I'm with can't go at least 45 minutes.

3664shaken

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It really depends upon my mood and how horny I am.

I usually like to start slow and then increase the pace and if you want to 'power fuck' then do it doggy style and mmmmmmm better watch out. I prefer missionary to be more passionate but every once in a while a power fuck in that position can be good.

Of course there are times when you just need to bend me over and hammer away.

As far as your size goes it is fine, but like someone else said, I've had a fair amount of experience with big guys.