8 inches of power fucking?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by the_1homie, Oct 20, 2007.

1. the_1homie

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    ive recently got into a discussion with 3 female friends and the conversation got to sex (as it always seems to lol) and power fucking (steady hard powerful intense fucking in a position where the guy has the leverage such as doggy or missionary) and then size came into play and 1 girl stated that 8 x 6 inches was good for that and the other 2 stated that was too big for such a intense thing and smaller like 5 -6.5 x 6 was perfect, what the ladies thoughts on power fucking and size?

2. B_Bette

B_Bette New Member

Sigh. The elusive jackhammer stud....

3. Smartz

Smartz New Member

Actually when I think about it, they may have a point. To really enjoy male intense dominatrix sex, females really don't need a huge p*nis. I would say anywhere from 4-7 inches is ideally.

Just my opinion,
    Smartz

4. bnd

bnd Member

Albums:
    My girlfriend now seems to love it, but most previous girls I've been with said it was a bit too big for that sort of thing. Sure is a nice feeling to be able to just pound away sometimes though. I'm about 8x6 and some girls think it's just perfect while some have to get adjusted to it for a while. Never found a girl I can't have sex with though, thank the lord.

5. whatireallywant

Gold Member

I think it depends on the woman.

I haven't been with a guy larger than 7.5, although I'd like to. :smile: I've never had any problems, and the "power" positions are my favorites!

6. brendabos

brendabos New Member

I really enjoy steady regular thrusts that go on for some time. Eventually all that rubbing gets me to orgasm.

7. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

As long as he doesn't go too hard right from the beginning and give sufficient time for her to get wet enough to take him comfortably then i see no problem with taking it hard in the 'power positions'. You may need to vary the intensity slightly to give her a bit of recovery time occasionally though

8. TheRob

Gold Member

Albums:
    pretty sure that is thier goal hun

9. thesluttykitten

thesluttykitten New Member

Albums:
    I totally agree. I get wet easily and I've never had problems, a big dick has always pleased me more than an average one (of course if both were good in sex).

10. honeydew

honeydew New Member

I usually am the aggressor when it comes to sex at my house, but I do love to relax and let the guy take a power position and go for it. never had above average so I can't answer the size question, but if they go slow at first then build on it, take off until we both orgasm. Love it!

11. tiff86

tiff86 New Member

Yeah I think most women don't really like that ? but I'm like you I like when he keeps going awhile. My bf is about 8 in. too and I love when he does it hard but yeah but like Lee said it's def. usually best to build up to it and "vary the intensity" like she said.

12. B_Marius567

B_Marius567 New Member

Bend over and teach me power fucking!!!!!

13. Principessa

Gold Member

8x6 is darn near perfect for me.:smile::wink:

14. alysen6

alysen6 Member

I love to be power fucked, and that's a fine size...I could even go bigger, but I've had some practice, lol.

Aly

15. D_Yancy Yanksit

D_Yancy Yanksit New Member

I'm almost 8 (7.75) and thick but not too thick (5.5). All of my partners (9) have commented on, handled (missionary, doggy, etc.) and appreciated my manhood.

16. singlemom091977

singlemom091977 New Member

I have to say "power fucking" from someone with a big cock is something I enjoy immensely. The deep hard thrusts seem to just drive me over the edge and curl my toes.

17. Marlboro woman

Marlboro woman New Member

It depends how used you are to a big cock. At first you need him to be gentle with you! But as I have got used to the feel of a big cock then deep, hard thrusting really gets me off.

18. Randll86

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I have only been with 1 chic I could "Power fuck"...been looking for another ever since:smile::rolleyes:

19. Honir

Honir New Member

I've never had a big problem with it, but I've tended to date tall women (5'8" to 5'10") so that may be why. I think even the women who said 8x6 was too big could get used to it, it may be mentally intimidating for them, but the body adapts a lot more quickly. The only issues I run into are getting a little carried away and bruising their thighs/pelvis, and temporal length, I get frustrated if the girl I'm with can't go at least 45 minutes.

20. 3664shaken

3664shaken New Member

It really depends upon my mood and how horny I am.

I usually like to start slow and then increase the pace and if you want to 'power fuck' then do it doggy style and mmmmmmm better watch out. I prefer missionary to be more passionate but every once in a while a power fuck in that position can be good.

Of course there are times when you just need to bend me over and hammer away.

As far as your size goes it is fine, but like someone else said, I've had a fair amount of experience with big guys.

Draft saved Draft deleted