8 more days...

Notaguru2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
then we don't have to hear another #$%#ing word from John, Sarah, George or Dick! Time to celebrate boys.... I declare, "Mission Accomplished". (Only this time, it means something)

DirtyBoy777

Experimental Member
Media
I voted today. The line was 2.5 hours long! Of the hundreds of folks I saw in line, I only saw ONE person who was wearing any outward indication that she was voting for McCain. All the others were wearing Obama/Biden stickers. Pretty amazing!

Notaguru2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I voted today. The line was 2.5 hours long! Of the hundreds of folks I saw in line, I only saw ONE person who was wearing any outward indication that she was voting for McCain. All the others were wearing Obama/Biden stickers. Pretty amazing!

Thank YOU for voting! I live in a VERY red (and racist) state... but voted anyway. I'm soooo looking forward to watching the returns on the 4th! I bet Obama takes VA & NC....

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
wrong again then it will be who won who lost and all that other BS

Yeah, really... the griping on both sides will NEVER stop, no matter who wins the election. There's just too much divisiveness now. I do have to admit that I get rather defensive about my views when attacked for them, but that's why I rarely express my political views online or IRL unless I know I'm with kindred spirits.

Thank YOU for voting! I live in a VERY red (and racist) state... but voted anyway. I'm soooo looking forward to watching the returns on the 4th! I bet Obama takes VA & NC....

I'm actually surprised that Indiana is considered a "battleground" state now! :eek: Back when I lived there it was a very red state. I now live in the still-red state of Texas. I wonder what changed in Indiana in the past 4 years over and above what has happened to the rest of the US?