Votes: 137 48.8%

• Total voters

ZapZav

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lordpendragon said:
Spladle is a boundary that gives us perspective.
If by "us" you're referring to the members of LPSG... Speak for yourself!

Lordpendragon said:
Actually - I would also like to know what percentage of men actually have either
It's dependant on the survey... Generally...

~8" (Length) = 90th percentile
6.5" (Girth) = 90th-100th percentile
Volume of both = ~29.90 cubic inches; ~14.92 ounces
--------
9" (Length) = 90th-100th percentile
~6" (Girth) = 80th percentile
Volume of both = ~25.78 cubic inches; ~14.30 ounces

Good Luck!

Aplus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
ZapZav said:
If by "us" you're referring to the members of LPSG... Speak for yourself!

It's dependant on the survey... Generally...

~8" (Length) = 90th percentile
6.5" (Girth) = 90th-100th percentile
Volume of both = ~29.90 cubic inches; ~14.92 ounces
--------
9" (Length) = 90th-100th percentile
~6" (Girth) = 80th percentile
Volume of both = ~25.78 cubic inches; ~14.30 ounces

Good Luck!

Thanks for breaking that down into more telling numbers, although I'm not sure it ultimately helps me any. I've always felt that a 1 inch increase in length would be pretty insignificant, although that was based on sizes between 5" & 7" in length. 8" seems to just stop at the length a lot of women can comfortably take, so I wouldn't pick 9" over 8" in any way. I have 6" in girth, and until recently, I would have said the difference between 6.5" and 6" was insignificant also. Not so sure after my last encounter with a woman who became extremely wet though. Still felt good mind you, but the sensations were slightly below what I was used to. The 1 inch increase in length could definitely be a negative, while the 1/2" increase in girth would probably be insignificant or a positive at times. Girth has it, so 8" X 6.5" would be my answer.

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
This answer is from the perspective of a bi guy who has big penis envy and loves anal...

I would go for the 8 x 6.5

I love the look and feel of a thick cock. 9 x 6 would still be great to see, handle and suck but when it comes to anal I don't need the extra length. I love the feel of the stretch and fullness a thick one provides. 8 inches is plenty long. 9 inches would start poking too deep and distract from the pleasure. My favorite toys are 6.5 and 7 inches in girth.

I also like how a thick one feels in my hand... a mighty oak, fingers not able to touch. That is what a cock is all about!

Mine is only 6 x 4.4 and I admire and envy men of size.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
ZapZav said:
Which would you choose and why?

Thanks for voting & commenting in advance! :smile:

I am not going to get greedy. I actually like the way my penis is now.
If I had to choose, it would be the 8" x 6.5" cock. That would be ideal.:smile:

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ha ha. This thread always gave me a good chuckle. Oh, by the way, which is better: 7.9X6.3 or 8.0X6.2? But of course men are mathematical creatures who think in precise ways. :rolleyes: I just hope most know better than to get bogged down in questions like this poll.

Media
Well...interestingly, I JUST had an anal encounter where I was on the receiving end of 8x6.5!! The first few seconds, I was sort of wishing for a 9x6 instead...but...that quickly passed...and 8x6.5 definitely wins hands down!

I had no problem sucking it either, maybe I just have a big mouth. lol.

but, in terms of anal, at least for me, I'd much rather be stretched open wider than have it going deeper (if I really had to pick one over the other)

But, hey, just look at my name and it's pretty obvious how I'd vote on this. hehe.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Aplus said:
Thanks for breaking that down into more telling numbers, although I'm not sure it ultimately helps me any. I've always felt that a 1 inch increase in length would be pretty insignificant, although that was based on sizes between 5" & 7" in length. 8" seems to just stop at the length a lot of women can comfortably take, so I wouldn't pick 9" over 8" in any way. I have 6" in girth, and until recently, I would have said the difference between 6.5" and 6" was insignificant also. Not so sure after my last encounter with a woman who became extremely wet though. Still felt good mind you, but the sensations were slightly below what I was used to. The 1 inch increase in length could definitely be a negative, while the 1/2" increase in girth would probably be insignificant or a positive at times. Girth has it, so 8" X 6.5" would be my answer.

I made the same choice for the identical reason... I prefer to get the largest I possibly can no matter what I plan on doing with it! If you offered me an extra inch in length on my 9.25 cock versus an extra half inch in girth , I would go for the girth ! Reason... my girth would become world class at about 8 inches !:tongue:

Reactions: Allan S.

vivi

Experimental Member
Media
both sizes are "too big" for me. it starts to hurt after 7 inches if he doesn't take it slow. so i'd actually choose... 9x6" haha. the visual appeal of such a length counts for a lot! although I've never seen one that long, it would definitely be a turn on & fun to play with.