80/20 Straight/gay Ratio

Derringer

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I generally consider myself straight because I am only interested in relationships with the female of the species. However I have to admit I have engaged in Mano y Mano activity when involved in MMF and foursomes. This has primarily been instigated by my rampant SPH fetish and I have as yet not been attracted to such engagements without some level of female involvement.
I cannot deny that I have entertained certain fantasies which include trans persons and/ or gay/bi men and I have been propositioned before by a couple of the bi men who were involved in the pre mentioned engagements. I have not always dismissed the possibility out of hand but as yet the draw hasn't been strong enough to move from fantasy to actuality.
I also have enjoyed voying vids in this vein but when I do there is always the idea that a female is watching and I imagine myself as one of the participants.
Having considered all this I don't think I can consider myself 100% straight.

Reactions: Ace117 and BillM

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I generally consider myself straight because I am only interested in relationships with the female of the species. However I have to admit I have engaged in Mano y Mano activity when involved in MMF and foursomes. This has primarily been instigated by my rampant SPH fetish and I have as yet not been attracted to such engagements without some level of female involvement.
I cannot deny that I have entertained certain fantasies which include trans persons and/ or gay/bi men and I have been propositioned before by a couple of the bi men who were involved in the pre mentioned engagements. I have not always dismissed the possibility out of hand but as yet the draw hasn't been strong enough to move from fantasy to actuality.
I also have enjoyed voying vids in this vein but when I do there is always the idea that a female is watching and I imagine myself as one of the participants.
Don't get hung up on the labels and percentages.....you're a man and you're human.....and different things about men, women and trans persons are going to attract or excite you sexually and emotionally......the fact that you have been involved sexually with other men (albeit, with women present) and apparently enjoyed it is not a bad thing.....just means you enjoyed the experience.....and there are millions and millions of other men out there just like you.....enjoy yourself....life is tooo short to worry about labels.....

igotthebigone

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Don't get hung up on the labels and percentages.....you're a man and you're human.....and different things about men, women and trans persons are going to attract or excite you sexually and emotionally......the fact that you have been involved sexually with other men (albeit, with women present) and apparently enjoyed it is not a bad thing.....just means you enjoyed the experience.....and there are millions and millions of other men out there just like you.....enjoy yourself....life is tooo short to worry about labels.....
I agree

D

deleted983493

99/1 straight. Only been with females, never done anything with a guy...nothing.
However, older I get, the more curious and open to exploring I become. Right time, right huge cock, I would be open to experiment. Be nice to find a pretty transngender, but so far, no luck. I guess numbers really don't define us? We change, we grow.

AsherStClaire

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
95% gay. I'm only romantically and sexually interested in men, and almost exclusively as a bottom.
I've considered performing oral sex on a woman for the novelty of it but I get no personal sexual pleasure from the thought of it.
If I ever did it, it'd simply be for the experience.

elklindoxxx

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Sounds like you're overthinking it. Don't worry about the percentage. Just go out and have a good time....

gtocrzy

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
99/1 straight. Only been with females, never done anything with a guy...nothing.
However, older I get, the more curious and open to exploring I become. Right time, right huge cock, I would be open to experiment. Be nice to find a pretty transngender, but so far, no luck. I guess numbers really don't define us? We change, we grow.
My exact sentiment

Reactions: Ace117