80/20 Straight/gay Ratio

Discussion in 'General Sexual Discussion' started by Derringer, Jul 13, 2020.

1. Derringer

Derringer Well-Known Member

I generally consider myself straight because I am only interested in relationships with the female of the species. However I have to admit I have engaged in Mano y Mano activity when involved in MMF and foursomes. This has primarily been instigated by my rampant SPH fetish and I have as yet not been attracted to such engagements without some level of female involvement.
    I cannot deny that I have entertained certain fantasies which include trans persons and/ or gay/bi men and I have been propositioned before by a couple of the bi men who were involved in the pre mentioned engagements. I have not always dismissed the possibility out of hand but as yet the draw hasn't been strong enough to move from fantasy to actuality.
    I also have enjoyed voying vids in this vein but when I do there is always the idea that a female is watching and I imagine myself as one of the participants.
    Having considered all this I don't think I can consider myself 100% straight.

Ace117 and BillM like this.
  2. Mister2101

Mister2101 Well-Known Member

Don't get hung up on the labels and percentages.....you're a man and you're human.....and different things about men, women and trans persons are going to attract or excite you sexually and emotionally......the fact that you have been involved sexually with other men (albeit, with women present) and apparently enjoyed it is not a bad thing.....just means you enjoyed the experience.....and there are millions and millions of other men out there just like you.....enjoy yourself....life is tooo short to worry about labels.....

notN2pussy, Ace117, breion and 2 others like this.
  3. igotthebigone

igotthebigone Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I agree

Ace117, Mister2101 and BillM like this.
  4. breion

breion Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I hear ya OP. I say 90/10 straight because I’m not against talking dick with a guy or jacking off with dudes. But I only fuck women.

Tyler123456, Mister2101 and Ace117 like this.
  5. Ace117

Ace117 Active Member

Albums:
    Sounds very interesting and a good topic it helps to get you and your partner be it female male bi or transgender

6. sf415

sf415 Member

99/1 straight. Only been with females, never done anything with a guy...nothing.
    However, older I get, the more curious and open to exploring I become. Right time, right huge cock, I would be open to experiment. Be nice to find a pretty transngender, but so far, no luck. I guess numbers really don't define us? We change, we grow.

Mister2101, Ace117 and breion like this.
  7. AsherStClaire

AsherStClaire Member

95% gay. I'm only romantically and sexually interested in men, and almost exclusively as a bottom.
    I've considered performing oral sex on a woman for the novelty of it but I get no personal sexual pleasure from the thought of it.
    If I ever did it, it'd simply be for the experience.

Mister2101 and Ace117 like this.
  8. elklindoxxx

elklindoxxx Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Sounds like you're overthinking it. Don't worry about the percentage. Just go out and have a good time....

Derringer and Ace117 like this.
  9. gtocrzy

Gold Member Verified

Verified:
    Photo
    My exact sentiment

Ace117 likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice