manta88ray

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Your welcome Javier ... :)
Ummm, my favorite was Thudercats, never missed it, A few more from the vaults of the 80's were like:
Thundarr the Barbarian
Capt. N (thanks ecchi i forgot about that one)
The Real Ghostbusters
The Ghostbusters (the funmation other version based on the tv show with Forrest
speaking of someone who should've been a member here :p)
The Trollkins
The Paw Paws
Monchichi's
My Little Pony ( :lol: )
Rainbow Brite
Robotech
NKOTB (thay had their own cartoon, how messed up is that)
Land of the Lost
I did love those Sid & Marty Kroft shows... and for those that dont remember it Far Out Space Nuts was Bob Denver and Chuck McCann stuck flying aimlessly around in a ship they accidently were launched in .... lol
Drac Pac - am i the only one who remembers this show?
I'm sure I'll remember more , hahaha.
You take care all.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sheesh, how could I have confused that? Been too many years, I guess. Yeah, Jack Wild saying "poffeenstoff" should have been a reminder.....oh well, the mind goes first. Thanks for the song title, now I'll know what I'm singing. DMW, you pulled one out that I've never heard of...Jim Nabors and Ruth buzzi, eh? I thought I knew the S&M stuff pretty well... I bow to your superior knowledge!!

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
My kids were addicted to S&M's Land of the Lost and I'd join them every Saturday morning to watch Marshall, Will and Holly go over the falls in the cave, yelling boringly, 'ahhhhhhhh.' Maybe the network thought a real, bloodcurdling, mass scream would be too scary.

Anybody remember the S&M ripoff, Hanna-Barbera&#39;s The Banana Splits and Friends? I&#39;d swear they were the 80&#39;s comic, frenetic version of today&#39;s Tele-Tubbies. <_<

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper@May 27 2004, 10:23 PM
Yeah, I&#39;m a veritable font of useless information&#33; "Alex, I&#39;ll take Shit Only a Jeopardy Contestant Would Know for &#036;1000."
Give me Shit Only a Jeopardy Contestant Would Know for &#036;1000, Alex.

OK, the answer is, "It accounted for the large bulge in Abraham Lincoln&#39;s pants when he was assassinated."

Question: ? (c&#39;mon, guys, somebody knows&#33;)

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Come on guys, useless shit is what this thread is all about&#33; I&#39;ve had a wonderful trip down memory lane amoung the dancing hats, dragons, and funny flying people.

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by bilbobagginsx@May 27 2004, 10:48 PM
OK, the answer is, "It accounted for the large bulge in Abraham Lincoln&#39;s pants when he was assassinated."

Question: ? (c&#39;mon, guys, somebody knows&#33;)
I know&#33; I know&#33;

"What is... he was carrying two pairs of glasses in his pockets that night?"

LoveGirl: Glasses and a cigar?..I&#39;m only posting here cause I like hearing about other&#39;s favorites. I never got to watch tv. Lol

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by bilbobagginsx@May 28 2004, 11:00 AM
Oops&#33; Nice try, Mindseye, but no cigar.

Anybody else?
Are you sure? I&#39;m pretty sure he brought two pairs of glasses to the theater that night. Or was it something else?

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Originally posted by manta88ray@May 28 2004, 04:59 PM
Along with the Banana Splits there was an ill fated show called Skate Birds :p .... see see (jumps up n down) I know a bunch of useless knowledge as well ... lol
I don&#39;t remember the Skate Birds, manta, but I vaguely recall a live-action show about some teens and their little dune buggy they called the Shlepmobile - its license plate said "Shlep."

Now back to the Shit Only a Jeopardy Contestant Would Know. The answer is, "It accounted for the large bulge in Abraham Lincoln&#39;s pants when he was assassinated."

He may very well have had two pairs of glasses with him that night, Mindseye, but that&#39;s not the maddening piece of trivia I&#39;m looking for.

And, guys & gals, don&#39;t forget to make your response in the form of a question&#33;&#33;

Jacinto? <_<

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Say, Cartoon Network has a show which spoofs a lot of old cartoons. Harvey Birdman, Attorney at Law Basically, Birdman&#39;s now a lawyer and he has old cartoon stars for clients. You don&#39;t have to have grown up in the 60s (or have Boomerang) in order to understand a lot of the plots: The Jetsons sue us for screwing up the planet, for example. Others only make sense in a 21st-century storyline: In one episode, Harvey&#39;s boss installs security cameras in the entire room and comes up with an awkward color-coded (but no real instructions other than panic) alert system.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Evidently, trivia lovers are rarer than a big cock, so I&#39;ll publish:

The answer is, "It accounted for the large bulge in Abraham Lincoln&#39;s pants when he was assassinated."

What is five dollars in Confederate currency?

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by bilbobagginsx@May 28 2004, 10:43 PM
I vaguely recall a live-action show about some teens and their little dune buggy they called the Shlepmobile - its license plate said "Shlep."

I don&#39;t know about Abe Lincoln&#39;s bulge, but I can refresh your memory on the Schlepmobile
I don&#39;t know about Abe Lincoln&#39;s bulge, but I can refresh your memory on the Schlepcar. That was Wonderbug, another Sid and Marty Krofft show.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There was another one I remember, called SATURDAY SUPERCADE based on alot of the popular 80&#39;s video games. Personally, I&#39;ve yet to find one show based on a game that was good.

On the other hand tho, I still seem to recall SUPER MARIO BROTHERS was mildly good. Of course, Captain Lou Albino as Mario is a toss up.

Javierdude22: Super Mario Brothers to me were proof that it is never a good idea to let something succesfull cross types of media. Computergames into films/shows, and vice versa are usually not a good idea.

But hell...I watched the Pizza cats... <_<