80s star speedo/ elastic briefs......post your favorites!

HotBulge

Worshipped Member
Media
Lowells talk to Cabots, Cabots talk to God
Simon looks like he's emulating a Village person from the late 70s or early 80s. He has a hot physique, but that outfit also resonates a gay vibe, even for the 80s. It true, it woudl be hypocritical of him to make innuendos about Ryan Seacrest when, this early photograph draws the same sort of supicions about his orientation. ...

Will these do?

Jack Scalia

Simon Cowell

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Nice pics, Mick (as usual). That pic of Greg Evigan is a particularly good one. I was looking for that pic of Max Caulfield, but I couldn't find it. I think there's also a color version out there somewhere.

As for Brian Wimmer, I'm rather fond of him, even though his career hasn't been spectacular. I though he was charming in Late for Dinner, as was his co-star, Peter Berg. I also like him in one of his earliest roles as the "Do-Gooder" in the pool scene in A Nightmare on Elm Street Part 2: Freddy's Revenge. I was sad when Freddy slashed him; he seemed like a nice guy. Too bad he wasn't wearing a speedo in that scene.

Mickactual

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Brian Wimmer, I'm rather fond of him, even though his career hasn't been spectacular.
Loved him on "China Beach". ...And his nude caboose in "Tank Girl" was a treat too.

I was looking for that pic of Max Caulfield, but I couldn't find it. I think there's also a color version out there somewhere.
There's a whole bunch of shots from that set - and all in colour. I don't have that particular one in colour, but here are a few alternates (the first one is a similar pose). That Juliet Mills is one lucky Nanny.

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There's a whole bunch of shots [of Max Caulfield] from that set - and all in colour. I don't have that particular one in colour, but here are a few alternates (the first one is a similar pose). That Juliet Mills is one lucky Nanny.

I especially like the 2nd pic. I hadn't seen it before. He's looking good.

leoboy63

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I remember seeing Michael J. Fox on an episode of "Battle of the Network Stars" back in the 80's. I think he showed quite a bulge- you could clearly see his dick laying sideways in his speedo. Too bad it was before VCR's! Maybe it was just seeing it as a kid that I remember it bigger than it was. Anyone!=?

Mickactual

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I remember seeing Michael J. Fox on an episode of "Battle of the Network Stars" back in the 80's. I think he showed quite a bulge- you could clearly see his dick laying sideways in his speedo. Too bad it was before VCR's! Maybe it was just seeing it as a kid that I remember it bigger than it was. Anyone!=?
Ooooo - I remember Mikey's bulgey Speedo!
God - I really wish some savvy entrepreneur would release those "Battle of the Network Stars" as a DVD (or, better, Blu Ray) boxed set!
I could've sworn I had some pics of Mikey's bulgey Speedo, but I can't seem to find.
Here's a pic of him, but not a Speedo. That's Michael on the left. Mark Harmon is 2nd from right.
:smile: