Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I always enjoy the party. We have been going to our friends place for about 6 years for this Oscar party. I will be taking my amazing chili chocolate chip cookies. They have their whole yard done up like the red carpet. Everyone brings food and the garage is actually a full stocked and decked out bar. Very fun. Getting all dressed up here soon. Anyone else celebrate?

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I always enjoy the party. We have been going to our friends place for about 6 years for this Oscar party. I will be taking my amazing chili chocolate chip cookies. They have their whole yard done up like the red carpet. Everyone brings food and the garage is actually a full stocked and decked out bar. Very fun. Getting all dressed up here soon. Anyone else celebrate?

I bet you clean up nicely, too, Handsome! Have a great time.

We are laying low tonight. My pre-teen likes to watch the red carpet for the outfits. Imagine that.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I bet you clean up nicely, too, Handsome! Have a great time.

We are laying low tonight. My pre-teen likes to watch the red carpet for the outfits. Imagine that.

...back at you sexy Lex. You know how I have this uncontrolled thing for you and a red carpet

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
will be good to see Penn win... as it'll be funny to hear what politically charged blather he'll take the opportunity to ruin a good moment....

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ok, I left early. Had a good time but here is the thing. Keep in mind I am down to a 34 inch waist and looking good in Calvin Klein. This old derelect of a gal walks by me a million times blocking the TV...she is on and off this tall chair and manages to cover my pants in chocolate syrup that she has dropped off her plate. She says nothing but does manage to clean the counter and change her outfit. I guess she must do this a lot if she brings an extra outfit with her to parties. So I figure I took a hit for the host. The chocolate all over my pants kept the uplostrey clean. But FUCK why did this happen to me dam it...my buddy next to me looks at her and says, "The only word I can think to describe you is IMPOSSIBLE" That at least made me laugh. So I am home now and the pants are in the washer. The good think is everyone loved my chili chocolate chip cookies.