85 Facts about penis size, enjoy

Didn't take me long....I cut and paste from the site people, attack me if you want. I was kinda expecting those kind of remarks...... I see very few who can tell whats going on here(rubirosa)Wasn't really a joke, I posted it cause it was interesting to me. It's a free country(kinda)...write what you will. If you hate it, then I recommend keep the rude comments to yourself. It just affects peoples view on you in a negative way. Just as I can write something towards you. I don't talk sh!t about people cause It's a waste of time and I don't know you....have a Good New Year uncut. Keep up the thorough review of these "facts" if you want to, just leave me out of it. later people.

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The nice thing that people are trying to say, is not to take these opinions/facts too seriously and don't let them influence your attitude and behaviour to women or yourself for that matter.

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
The nice thing that people are trying to say, is not to take these opinions/facts too seriously and don't let them influence your attitude and behaviour to women or yourself for that matter.
I think the nicest spin that can be put on it is that it isn't really humor and it isn't anything like a serious discussion, so we don't know what to do with it.

But Rubi is right that had he posted it, I would have thought about it a lot more assuming that he saw something in it. That just speaks to Rubi's reputation, however.

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
well seems I got to this topic a bit late. When i first started reading, I thought i would only need go looking thru those this emoticons thingies that roll around on the floor laughing and post a bunch of those and move on. But............ things got more interesting. I don't much care whether Mr little willie has a penis problem so he writes up all this hogwash that for the most part, casts women in an extremely shallow superficial light. But then, I didn't think anyone would take the crap seriously. And had I stopped reading around that point, I probly still would have posted my little roly poly people cos I think the man wee willie must be taking serious drugs to come up with such shit- or he's never had sex- or who knows but its just one guys mad ramblings on the www.
And that being said, I read on to where it got more serious and maybe taken personally by the poster? Quin has a point, it is a free country and whether he meant it as a joke or serious is really irrelevant, he posted it as something he personally found interesting- and I think he 'might' have wanted comments/opinions too- but probably about the post content- not about him, ya see what I'm saying? Is that not primarily the reason for most of our posts, they start with a question or something of interest and we hang it out for all to see? and do we not take pride in being liberal (well some are!!) and openly encouraging open views on the forums?
Then again, other people, including me, would just laugh if uncut said about one of my posts 'people who post stuff like this ..have no life ..and whatever ' - cos I would know it was said in jest, and it was funny- and Ive never heard uncut be deliberately mean to anyone.

I don't want to offend anyone, Ive not been here long and I dont know what dynamics may have gone on and I dont know much about any of ya'll, and I dont see any right or wrong doing by anybody but I do think I see both sides of the issue. And I sure hope I dont get lamblasted now cos I will cry for sure!!!

I am just posting my perceptions of what I saw progressing thru a couple pages- thats all I swear.:nana::biggrin1::smile:

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Fixed it for you :wink:

oh you are such a dear:kiss: still dunno what it means, either one actually- but dont even care - never used that word in england- but there was somethin bout takin the mickey outta somebody? never really got that one either - what?? I am :eek:fftopic:???

I found the extra roly-polys:biggrin1:

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Are you stupid or just a moron?
Don't attribute your asinine ramblings about what you think to women.
Obviously you have had no contact what so ever with a single person of the female persuasion.Unbelievable.