85 FACTS About Penis Size

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by ruperty, Jan 23, 2008.

1. ruperty

ruperty Member

Well, here it is. Everything you've ever wanted to know about penis size, vaginas, men and women. You needn't search any further...

http://www.scribd.com/doc/509986/85-Penis-Size-Facts

I think my favourite point has to be "Most women who always prefer receiving oral sex to penetration, do so because of either mental or physical causes." - you don't say.

2. sparky12345

sparky12345 Member

Albums:
    Bet theres no complaints about yours then!

3. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

Wow - even though you typed that I think I can actually hear your tongue in your cheek :biggrin1:

Talk about wild and heavy handed generalising :rolleyes:

Mixed with a few blatant lies:

Women look up to men with big penises. Say what now?!

If your girlfriend's previous lover was above average thick, she will not feel you inside if you are below average thick. Just not true.

If your girlfriend's previous lover was way above average thick, she will not feel you inside if you are average thick. Likewise.

Men with small penises masturbate more often. I really don't think so, I mean, come on!

Over-masturbating causes your penis to shrink by eventually depleting your sexual energy. :eek: I'll need to see the scientific data on that - and when I do I STILL won't believe it. Cos if it is true I have at least one ex who must have started out with a 15x9 :rolleyes::biggrin1:

Not using your penis by getting laid might cause it to shrink as well. Oh please - this was written by someone who actually set out to make someone else (probably a specific someone) feel bad - what utter, utter trash.

4. ruperty

ruperty Member

it must have been written by a woman because they know exactly what ALL women think. I think, when they said women look up to men with big penises, that it was a literal term:wink: It really is a piece of crap, but it's a funny read...providing that nobody too self conscious reads it.

5. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

Maybe - I would say that I look up at men with big cocks - oh yes, I definitely enjoying looking up at them, I also enjoying looking down, over my shoulder and in mirrors at them :wink::biggrin1:

6. Northland

Gold Member

Early hour and bad eyesight I thought it said most women prefer oral over mental cases.

Like you've got a problem with heavy hands being wild.
    If they are on their knees they look up-what's so hard to understand about that?

so you mean there's hope for all men?
    True, so true-or before entering he should lick lengthwise (lickwise) (should probably do that anyway).

We'd better round up 100 men of the smalls, 100, average, 100 just above average and 100 way above average and observe them for a year (purely for research, nothing more).

I was never 15x9-it was merely 13x12 and has shrunk to less than half in the years since I first started self indulgence and I did it so much that I no longer have any interest in sex (yeah, sure and I am a filthy rich millionaire- any more lies I can sell here?)

So, to use causes size deterioration and to not use causes size deterioration. Hmm...this tells that the entire site is crap. Either that or all men are doomed to getting smaller and so size queens had better grab the beer and have sex with all the men with over sized penises now because in 30 years they'll have nothing left.

7. ruperty

ruperty Member

lol, so penises are shrinking each time they're used...oh dear. I think I'd better create a sex rota, orgasms are to be rationed and masturbation is no longer allowed. Thank goodness I found this article before it was too late.

8. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

At least that would have been true...

You have me sussed, dontcha :biggrin1:

Yes, indeed - see my last post (last post? Did I die? :rolleyes:)

Only in certain regards :tongue:

Probably? - it is! Do you men never read the small print?

If you are looking for a research assistant you got one.

Tell me you love me and that the check is in the post. Wanker :tongue::biggrin1::wink:

*clinking bottle noises*

Bottoms up! :wink:

9. Northland

Gold Member

Only on marriage contracts.

It's a deal.

In the words of Tina Turner, What's love got to do, got to do with it? And the Czech stays with me- he's too cudly to send to you, sorry.

I thought you'd never ask or offer (not sure who it is that is sending their bottom up first).

10. Sixofspades

Sixofspades New Member

The first three were wrong, causing me to stop reading at that point. I wish people would stop spreading misinformation.

11. Flynn Noir

Flynn Noir New Member

"The average penis measures 6 to 7 inch long and 5 to 5 ½ inch in circumference (about 1 ¾ inch wide)."

this is very wrong...actually the average penis is sadly like 5 1/2 inches.....Average penis size – Research on Average Penis Size

and there are a lot of other sources that say the same thing....
    I am indeed saddened by that news :-(

12. 1kmb1

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    wow, im kinda surprised at how many people didnt recognize this as a joke. all you have to do is look at the title. and i love how upset the guy making the first comment is.

13. psidom

Gold Member

Albums:
    the 85 kinda looks like the letters BS.:wink:

14. ruperty

ruperty Member

IT'S A JOKE:mad::rolleyes: - we know it's blatant bull shit. the writer is a tool in himself. i'm not so sure about th average penis circumference being 3.5 inches - is that small or am i being shallow minded there?

thank god!:tongue:

15. B_leap247

B_leap247 New Member

I'm glad women look up to men with big penises.

lol

16. B_andyo

B_andyo New Member

If it was true about penis shrinking if I masturbated.. I would have a micro penis by now..
    Over 25k ejaculations here..

17. Notthe7

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Wow that was a waste of time.. lets kill the writer.

After like 4 ... I was looking for an email to complain to.

18. viking1

Gold Member

My goodness man! Shrinkage or not, you're gonna wear it out!:rolleyes::tongue:

19. vpasqual

vpasqual New Member

We can genneraly consider the average erect male penis to be 5.75" and about 4.75 in girth. That is medium average.

80% of all guys are between:
    5.25" erect with a 4.25" girth AND 6.50" erect and 5.25" girth"

20. Sirus38

Sirus38 Member

I've got to say after reading that, nearly all of it was bullshit. Ill never get those 20 seconds of my life back lol

Draft saved Draft deleted