85%: Obama won?

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
honestly......Obama blew my mind. I've not seen someone speak to the people like he did since Clinton. He just......left me speechless. McCain's temper scared me (for the 3rd time). Obama showed he has the poise, strength of character, and the knowledge to lead this country through one of its biggest challenges since the Depression.

Notaguru2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Amazing intitial response on msnbc.com. 85% say Obama won the debate.

I think people are pretty sick of McCain grimacing, anger and cynicism. He [McCain] was strong on attacks and weak on the issues as he has been the whole campaign.

However, I don't know how you score a debate with McCain interrupting every 5 seconds and flailing away like a 95 yr old Alzheimer's patient.

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
honestly......Obama blew my mind. I've not seen someone speak to the people like he did since Clinton. He just......left me speechless. McCain's temper scared me (for the 3rd time). Obama showed he has the poise, strength of character, and the knowledge to lead this country through one of its biggest challenges since the Depression.

Interesting, I thought the same thing only with the names reversed.

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
so funny. MSNBC. haha.

CBS also has Obama by a landslide.

McCain reminded me of an ex-girl friend who I dumped due to her emotional instability. He is just so full of bottled-up anger and unresolved issues. He is mentally unstable. No one in their right mind would want him with his finger on the nuclear button. With him in the White House, you might as well still have Carl Rove or worse the religious right leaders who McCain played to in his anti-abortion comments that will loose him almost all independent women.

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well, obviously everyone knows that debates are important to running a country.

the fact that one of these clowns is going to be running the country in a few months, having to clean up the mess of the current clown is hardly a comforting thought.

trumasseur

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
No one honestly thought this debate would change anything. McCain tried to alter/better his approach, yet couldn't reinvent himself and manage this. Obama was poised and presidential, as a good portion of the world outside of the USA desires towards the reality of the one world economy we have been dealing in for years now.
I know it's not for the "rest of the world to decide" yet as blind as we choose to be, the influence is there and not going away. We have not been isolated for a long time, and are fooling ourselves if we believe we can act like it.
When citizens think with their brains and not clouded by emotion (fear, which is always based in ignorance) we will select the between the two choices to the betterment of our and the world's future.