8inch penis as rare as red hair?

dirkjesje

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I wonder what percentage of the population is a true correctly measured 9 inches im gonna go ahead and throw out .005
With extrapolation of several non-self-measured surveys :
9" and above :
It's less than 0.01% ( 1 on 10000 ) and greater than 0.0003333% ( 1 on 300000 )
So you could be right on with your estimation.

Gaydane

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hmm, maybe I have just been lucky. But during the last year I have met 5-6 guys with an 8 inch penis or bigger. I doubt that only one percent of the population has such a mandom, because I have certainly not had 500-600 guys during the last year ;)

Just for the record, I actually MEASURED three of these guys with a ruler (all young guys in their late teens). So I am 100% sure that they were bigger than 8 inches (rescpectively 8, 8½ and 8 3/4 inches).

If instead we are talking about 9 inches cocks, I would say that they are in fact more rare. Not so few guys have 7-8 inches, but very few have 9 inches or bigger. In my life I have only had two guys bigger than 9 inches (during fifteen years of sexual activity). They were both about 9½-9 3/4 inches long....

AND I am yet to experience a 10 incher....those ARE indeed very very rare :p

With extrapolation of several non-self-measured surveys :
9" and above :
It's less than 0.01% ( 1 on 10000 ) and greater than 0.0003333% ( 1 on 300000 )
So you could be right on with your estimation.

Well, then I must be lucky...since I have had two guys bigger than 9 inches.:biggrin1: (and I have no doubt about their size...)

Last edited:

lovepoon

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hmm, maybe I have just been lucky. But during the last year I have met 5-6 guys with an 8 inch penis or bigger. I doubt that only one percent of the population has such a mandom, because I have certainly not had 500-600 guys during the last year ;)

Just for the record, I actually MEASURED three of these guys with a ruler (all young guys in their late teens). So I am 100% sure that they were bigger than 8 inches (rescpectively 8, 8½ and 8 3/4 inches).

If instead we are talking about 9 inches cocks, I would say that they are in fact more rare. Not so few guys have 7-8 inches, but very few have 9 inches or bigger. In my life I have only had two guys bigger than 9 inches (during fifteen years of sexual activity). They were both about 9½-9 3/4 inches long....

AND I am yet to experience a 10 incher....those ARE indeed very very rare :p

Well, then I must be lucky...since I have had two guys bigger than 9 inches.:biggrin1: (and I have no doubt about their size...)

I'm hesitant to believe this. Sorry, but exaggerating size is 99% more believable than what you said. Besides not having a 10 incher

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm hesitant to believe this. Sorry, but exaggerating size is 99% more believable than what you said. Besides not having a 10 incher

Yeah, it's hard to believe that he's seen 8-9 3/4" length range at every quarter inch... but then will make the claim "but I've yet to see a true 10 incher" etc. :cool:

Last edited:

Channelwood

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Okay, I know my new glasses are a bit wonky, but I read "8inch penis" as "Bitch penis" and was very confused for several seconds.

The reason i asked was if a 9 inch penis correlates to .05 or 1 in 20000 that would make it as rare as being born albino. talk about RARE

dirkjesje

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It makes sense.
I saw seldom albino's in movies, like real 9" cocks, and never IRL.

But a penis of 8.75" isn't a 9"; neither a 8.95". It's 9" or above.
And as indicated before - measuring exactly a non-flat object isn't that easy. Most people round up to the first .25" or sometimes .5" in their favour. When it goes for belly circumference they round down :)

p.s. fan of guitarist Johnny Winter ( whole lotta of love )

Last edited:

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It makes sense.

Most 9" cocks reach that mark on the topside because of downward curvature as well.

I'd like to see one that was perfectly straight with no curvature, 9" long, and sticking straight out perpendicular from the guy's body - that would be extra impressive. Only example of that I can really think of is Mandingo.

Last edited:

Randll86

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It makes sense.

His bro Edgar was the Albino :smile:... "come on and take a free ride" :smile::cool:

dirkjesje

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Most 9" cocks reach that mark on the topside because of downward curvature as well.

I'd like to see one that was perfectly straight with no curvature, 9" long, and sticking straight out perpendicular from the guy's body - that would be extra impressive. Only example of that I can really think of is Mandingo.
I agree with that. An organ like a penis full erect is difficult to measure exactly.
But normally - the measurement goes as follows :
1. Stand straight up.
2. Try to move the penis as horizontal as possible - in "equilibre" to the floor.
3. Thake your measuring device; could be a ruler; a little cord; a sheet of paper.
4. Put the measuring device from the "pubis" to the top and this must be done above the penis. Not sideways.
5. Just read the " at the end of the glans - do not bend to the center of the glans

I think most people measure incorrectly - I saw pics over here claiming 8"+ ; and even with the angle that they took the photo - they can't convince that it is even 7".

Randll86

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I thought Johnny was an albino to - but like I said before I never saw an albino IRL - neither Johnny. ( And I had once the occation... blame on me... )

Dude check out "They only come out at night" by Edgar Winter Group, great record.

dirkjesje

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Dude check out "They only come out at night" by Edgar Winter Group, great record.
Thanks for the tip.
I certainly do.
I never understand why Johnny is never nominated as best guitarist and Jimi H; Eric C; Jeff B; and others are allways on the list.