Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I do beg to differ there. I am currently hooking up with a guy who is a legit 8 inches around and maybe 6 long. I've deepthroated guys who are 8 long and 6-6.5 around, but i can't unhinge my jaw to accommodate him. So while rare, there are always exceptions to the rules.

As to our friend up here, I must also agree in the better pictures will lead to better belief of a true 8 inches. Definitely an impressive girth none the less :)

Noone is 8" around!

Du vet at det er 20cm i omkrets, eller hva? Sjekk ut linken i signaturen min.

B_duracock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I agree with several others the GIRTH is amazing but your NO where near 8 inches in length wish you post your honest length but after years on lpsg I am guess maybe 6.5 or 7 when extra hard

SR_Hairy_Morgan

Experimental Member
Media
I agree with several others the GIRTH is amazing but your NO where near 8 inches in length wish you post your honest length but after years on lpsg I am guess maybe 6.5 or 7 when extra hard

Maby it doesn`t look that long because it`s so thick! I have no trouble beliving in 8" long, but 8" thick is insane! Another thing, I`m impressed that so many people here has got so round and nice numbers, even if it`s inches, not cm!:wink: