9/11 A Day That Will Live in Infamy.

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It will live in infamy to the world.
9/11 is the day that the US government launched the biggest scam possibly in political history.

Not only did 5,000 plus americans die needlessly, but even more overseas fighting this "War on terror", all for the biggest coverup imaginable.

You want to fight a war on terror? Then start cleaning up the goddamn back yard first.

So far all we've done is stupidly walked into an endless war, some people getting filthy rich, many people loosing their lives, and low/middle america gets stuck with the bill.

What have we accomplished since 9/11? - Nothing.
What have we accumulated since 9/11? - Graveyards and Debt.

Talk about wanting to throw up in your mouth.

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
These photos are disturbing but they show you why it`s so important to fight the war on terrorism. If anyone ever says it`s a stupid war show them these photos, just think, this could have been you or your family members at the world trade towers that day.

lafever

There's no reason for anyone to keep re-re-re-publishing photos like those ad nauseum. Its ghoulish and sensationlist. We all know what happened at the Twin Towers. Let the victims rest in peace.

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As quoted by Rikter8

Rikter8Re: 9/11 A Day That Will Live in Infamy.
9/11 is the day that the US government launched the biggest scam possibly in political history.

Not only did 3,000 plus americans die needlessly, but even more overseas fighting this "War on terror", all for the biggest coverup imaginable.

You want to fight a war on terror? Then start cleaning up the goddamn back yard first.

So far all we've done is stupidly walked into an endless war, some people getting filthy rich, many people loosing their lives, and low/middle america gets stuck with the bill.

What have we accomplished since 9/11? - Nothing.
What have we accumulated since 9/11? - Graveyards and Debt.

Talk about wanting to throw up in your mouth

My answer to you,
I guess you`d rather everyone just walk around with ak-47`s and rocket launchers killing anyone that does not comform to your ideals.

According to alqieda law a women is not allowed to divorce her husband, it is acceptable behaviour to beat your wife to death for not being submissive, also the husbands family can stone the wife to death as well.

Alqieda would torture amd kill whole families, men, women, and children for not comforming.

Sadam would test his biological weapons on whole towns just to see the effects and wether or not he had the good stuff.

Sadams sons would kill anyone who upset them.

If the iraqi soccer team did not win then they were threatend with torture and death, talk about pressure.

Alquida and Sadam would torture their own people just to see which was the best way to torment ones soul.

quote from rikter,
Rikter8Re: 9/11 A Day That Will Live in Infamy.

My response,
If you think the u.s. government is that bad go try living in a third world country with a sadistic dictator.

If anything, your the biggest idiot in history.

People are dying to get to the united states, they`ll do anything to get here.

I guess since you`ve always had a silver spoon stuck up your a** then you have no idea what goes on outside the protection of the u.s. borders in third world countries.

In samalia they would cut heads and hands off, the samalian dictators killed hundreds of thousands in mass genicide, the war for the blood diamonds.

It won`t be long when the death rate of people with aids world wide surpasses the total death rate of world war I, world war II, combined, if it hasn`t already happened.

Ignorance must be bliss.

lafever

p.s. The u.s. fights for the human rights of all nations, the cost for freedom is high. How dare any american snub their noses at the very freedom that has been given so freely to them when people are dying everyday to make the trip to our great nation.

Think of all the hero`s in our nations history that fought for your freedom and the political system that not only does the best they can but to make sure you can live without people like alqieda kidnapping your family and torturing them to death.

We send our brave soldiers outside the protection of our own borders just so your children can play outside in peace.

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As quoted by Speedoguy,

SpeedoGuyRe: 9/11 A Day That Will Live in Infamy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lafever

These photos are disturbing but they show you why it`s so important to fight the war on terrorism. If anyone ever says it`s a stupid war show them these photos, just think, this could have been you or your family members at the world trade towers that day.

lafever

There's no reason for anyone to keep re-re-re-publishing photos like those ad nauseum. Its ghoulish and sensationlist. We all know what happened at the Twin Towers. Let the victims rest in peace.

My aswer to you,
It`s the anniversary of 9/11 you idiot. I guess you think we should censor it so as to make it easier for the bleeding heart liberals to bash the same government that protects their rights.

We don`t post them every day, today is a day of rememberance and a day we should never forget.

Tell the hollocauste servivors to forget what happened and not to show the grafic pictures of the mass genicide from the consecration camps that are in the museums there and see where they tell you to stick it. It`s so we never forget, as history tends to repeat itself when we forget.

Tell that to the survivors of pearl harbor, and the ships that are intumed with the bodies of our salors as memorials.

Thats the problem with people today, they want to forget, some things we need to always remember. Least they happen again.

lafever

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The u.s. fights for the human rights of all nations, the cost for freedom is high. How dare any american snub their noses at the very freedom that has been given so freely to them when people are dying everyday to make the trip to our great nation.

Think of all the hero`s in our nations history that fought for your freedom and the political system that not only does the best they can but to make sure you can live without people like alqieda kidnapping your family and torturing them to death.

We send our brave soldiers outside the protection of our own borders just so your children can play outside in peace.

Fear keeps the financial debt growing. There is money to made off of this war. Your constitutional rights are auctioned. You are just brainwashed.

www.911thetruth.org

www.ae911thetruth.org

www.zeitgeistthemovie.com

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
LAFEVER--

You just need to stop talking. None of this WILL EVER bring back any of those people lost. You live off of that hatred. And you had better learn to wise up and think.

Putting those pics up is not EVEN the way. American people were duped.
American people were lied, too.

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As quoted by invisibleman,

Fear keeps the financial debt growing. There is money to made off of this war. Your constitutional rights are auctioned. You are just brainwashed.

My answer to you,

Without our current system you would be speaking german right now, and reading mein kampf.

I think you`ve been doing too many drugs.

For such a broken country as far as the u.s. debt goes, it sure does beat the alternative, what you call fear i call reality.

If we make money off giving freedom to oppressed countries than the system works, the money made is re-invested into doing the right thing which is helping to free third world countries from sadistic dictators.

Also, whats wrong with jobs created from fighting terrorism, do they not help support our way of life.

Were fighting world terrorism and without the war machine we would lose the war. Is that what you want, to lose the war on terrorism?

I think it is you that is brainwashed from wanting to belong to some organisation that is against the u.s. government, are you that lonely?

Your fighting for non-existant virtues, and your perception is so out there in left field that you would fight the very system which provides your freedom, they call that an oxymoron.

lafever

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

My answer to you,

Without our current system you would be speaking german right now. I think you`ve been doing to many drugs. Darling, I speak English. NOT German. If you TRULY knew me. YOU would really know I don't do drugs. I don't smoke. I am lucid. (Darling, Mein Kampf...never.)

For such a broke country as far as the u.s. debt goes, it sure does beat the alternative, what you call fear i call reality. Reality is not friend of mine. Nor is she my lover. Why are you fucking her? Leave her be.

If we make money off giving freedom to oppressed countries than the system works, the money made is re-invested into doing the right thing which is helping to free third world countries from sadistic dictators.
Who is the dictator? What if we ALL lose our Constitutional rights? Who will be the dictator then?

Also, whats wrong with jobs created from fighting terrorism, do they not help support our way of life. At the cost of your civil liberties. At the cost of our Constitutional rights...NO. NO. NO. NO.

Were fighting world terrorism and without the war machine we would lose the war. Is that what you want, to lose the war on terrorism? What if WE were the instigators for ALL of this shit? America doesn't get ALL the facts. You HAVE to know that.

I think it is you that is brainwashed from wanting to belong to some organisation that is against the u.s. government, are you that lonely? Come on, darling. Don't be like that. Invisibleman is invisible...not lonely. I would've been honest on that if I were lonely.

Your fighting for non-existant virtues, and your perception is so out there in left field that you would fight the very system which provides your freedom, they call that an oxymoron. And you bringing up all of the fear about losing America to terrorism...and you are forgetting about our Constitutional rights are at auction and THAT makes you a moron.

lafever[/quote]

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

invisiblemanRe: 9/11 A Day That Will Live in Infamy.
LAFEVER--

You just need to stop talking. None of this WILL EVER bring back any of those people lost. You live off of that hatred. And you had better learn to wise up and think.

Ok, so all your non-patriotic links are gonna bring anyone back?

The only hatred is yours for our government.

I proudly defend the greatest nation on earth against idiots who are out of the loop.

I`m a patriot so what does that make you? Are you a patriot?

It`s people like you who are part of the problem instead of being part of the solution.

It doesn`t matter how the donkey got into the ditch, it`s what are we doing to get him out. Bashing our government is not the solution.

Your fighting for non-existant virtues, and your perception is so out there in left field that you would fight the very system which provides your freedom, they call that an oxymoron.

quote from invisibleman,
And you bringing up all of the fear about losing America to terrorism...and you are forgetting about our Constitutional rights are at auction and THAT makes you a moron.

I see how delusional you really are, it`s our mafia style government that has protected us from hitler, communism, and now terrorists that threaten the whole world.

I don`t care how our government does it, have you ever seen anyone who has faught a fair fight against a ruthless villain win.

If it wasn`t for our crafty government then we`d be living in fear for real, i`d rather the ruthless dictators fear us.

We didn`t get involved with world war II untill pearl harbor was bombed, do you think europe would be free right now if we hadn`t gone to war?

Our government protects us and the rest of the world from bullies.

There are people like you who think theres a better way yet you don`t want to get any blood on your own hands, thats the real truth and reality.

The only one duped is you, for believing your own bullshit and insulting the very system that has made the united states the most powerfull nation on earth that helps to free other nations under dictatorship.

lafever

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
With all due respect, I can't really debate these issues on a forum called "Large Penis Support Group" with a straight face. I'll just offer this: international polls show that the rest of the world considers the United States government the biggest threat to world peace and considers Bush a terrorist. Most of the world thinks that the US's so-called "war on terrorism" is an oxymoron because when all the people slaughtered by the US (or by US armies by proxy), in Asia, Central America, Iraq, etc., are added up, it actually adds up to millions.

By the way, the US supported Saddam during the periods when he was killing most of the people you refer to. Haven't you seen that picture of Rumsfeld and Saddam shaking hands?

This is hardly "bleeding heart liberal" talk. My statements reflect the opinion of 90% of the world's population. Even the nations that supported the US's invasion of Iraq, England, for example, have populations that opposed the invasion. (In other words, England's leaders had to go along, but the English public never supported the invasion, etc.) Kofi Anon, former secretary general of the UN, even said that, "Strictly speaking, the US invasion of Iraq is illegal." It is in violation of international law for one nation to invade another with intention of regime change, and congress has to declare war; not just the president. Strictly speaking, the Iraq war is not only illegal, it's not even really a war. It's Bush's illegal occcupation.

There was no reason for the US to attack Iraq. Iraq never posed any threat to the US. Your analogy is a fantasy. But, again, I feel silly debating such a serious topic on this forum.

My answer to you,
How many dead americans or dead people from other countries from all around the world would there be right now if it wasn`t for the war on terrorism? Would millions be a good estimate. I`d like to know where you get the number 500,000. This is your quote(The US has slaughtered about 500,000 Iraqis (most of them innocent civilians). Thats bullshit, i guess you don`t remember the hundreds of thousands of iraqi soldiers who surrendered and thanked us for giving them water, food and supplies that helped to keep them alive from being left out in the middle of nowhere by their comander. Sadam killed more of his own people than the total loss of the whole war on terrorism.
Next time you want to get onto the bleading heart liberal train fighting for non-existant virtues you might want to get your facts strait.
Oh, by the way, i guess you`d rather have the terrorists just bomb the hell out of the u.s. and the rest of the world. Thanks for your opinion though, as in the u.s and most other free countries you can do that, voice our own opinion that is. Alqieda or Saddam would have kindnaped your whole family in the middle of the night, torture them, and then kill them just for you voicing your opinion, so ponder on that for awhile you d**b a**.

lafever

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
henry miller,

You should read my post #233 in the thread Why is the world so anti-amercian????

quote by henry miller,
By the way, the US supported Saddam during the periods when he was killing most of the people you refer to. Haven't you seen that picture of Rumsfeld and Saddam shaking hands?

My answer,
We gave him a chance to turn away from the dark side by putting our hands out to him and warning him about his actions, that there would be consiquences.

He would have done those horrible crimes on humanity regardless. We tried our best to avoid going to war with saddam, he did not take the u.s. seriously so he got invaded.

You know very little about the democratic process to consider yourself an american.

quote by henry miller,
This is hardly "bleeding heart liberal" talk. My statements reflect the opinion of 90% of the world's population. Even the nations that supported the US's invasion of Iraq, England, for example, have populations that opposed the invasion. (In other words, England's leaders had to go along, but the English public never supported the invasion, etc.) Kofi Anon, former secretary general of the UN, even said that, "Strictly speaking, the US invasion of Iraq is illegal." It is in violation of international law for one nation to invade another with intention of regime change, and congress has to declare war; not just the president. Strictly speaking, the Iraq war is not only illegal, it's not even really a war. It's Bush's illegal occcupation.

My answer,
Everyone has the right answers but no one wants blood on their hands. Now thats a fantasy. It`s funny how foreign countries are mad at us yet they still sell their products in the u.s., isn`t that a double standard, it`s like trying to save your ass and your face at the same time. Just as long as they don`t miss out on padding their pockets.

Foreign dictators make all the money, they blame all their social problems on the united states, that way instead of building schools and parks and roads they can live in big old mansions.

And as long as the people in foreign countries are buying the bullshit that their leaders are telling them why whould the dictators have it any other way, paying workers 10 cents a day is very profitable.

For most foreign countries that are dictated, speaking out means prison time. Whos gonna argue, i`d get on the hate american train too, why would i want to go to prison. Look at what happened to mandala, all he did was voice his opinion and he got what? Something like 20 plus years in prison.

Maybe america should just let alqieda go crazy in europe, lets see how much they love us americans when car bombs are going off every day.

quote by henry miller,
There was no reason for the US to attack Iraq. Iraq never posed any threat to the US. Your analogy is a fantasy. But, again, I feel silly debating such a serious topic on this forum.

my answer,
I guess mass genicide is ok as long as it`s not in your back yard. Guess what, if you ignore the problem it only gets bigger and before you know what happened it`s in your yard.

lafever

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Re: 9/11 A Day That Will Live in Infamy.
LAFEVER--

Ok, so all your non-patriotic links are gonna bring anyone back?

Nonpatroitic? These links? www.911thetruth.org , www.ae911thetruth.org, and www.zeitgeistthemovie.com Come on. What is patriotism to you?

The only hatred is yours for our government. I do not hate a government that is RUN by the people. Just the governments that RUN over their people with deception and alternate agendas which have disregard for the Constitution.

I proudly defend the greatest nation on earth against idiots who are out of the loop. Yeah. This government can say that anyone is a terrorist.

I`m a patriot so what does that make you? Are you a patriot? Oh. I am a patriot...maybe not in YOUR definition of patriotism. I love America. You can believe what you want. I can believe what I want. That is the beauty of it all.

It`s people like you who are part of the problem instead of being part of the solution. Oh, yeah. Little ol' me? I am just a gay black man from Asheville, North Carolina. I voted straight up Democrat. I am working class. Darling, I am a menace to society. :rolleyes:

It doesn`t matter how the donkey got into the ditch, it`s what are we doing to get him out. Bashing our government is not the solution. Darling, a homosexual can never bash THIS government. A black man never never BASH this government. If my donkey were in a ditch, I could get it out. It isn't going to take billions a day for almost a friggin' decade.

quote from invisibleman,
And you bringing up all of the fear about losing America to terrorism...and you are forgetting about our Constitutional rights are at auction and THAT makes you a moron.

I see how delusional you really are, it`s our mafia style government that has protected us from hitler, communism, and now terrorists that threaten the whole world.

You said? Mafia style government...hmmm. And you want THAT kind of government governing you? :rolleyes: Yeah, what happens when that kind of "badabing badaboom" and "fahgeddaboudit" style gets used on its own people.

I don`t care how our government does it, have you ever seen anyone who has faught a fair fight against a ruthless villain win. Oh, nothing is EVER fair in love and war.

If it wasn`t for our crafty government then we`d be living in fear for real, i`d rather the ruthless dictators fear us. And should Americans fear our government?

We didn`t get involved with world war II untill pearl harbor was bombed, do you think europe would be free right now if we hadn`t gone to war?

Money is made with wars.

Our government protects us and the rest of the world from bullies. Who will protect US from our government should it turn on us?

There are people like you who think theres a better way yet you don`t want to get any blood on your own hands, thats the real truth and reality.

Oh, rationalize it how you want. That is your truth and your reality.

The only one duped is you, for believing your own bullshit and insulting the very system that has made the united states the most powerfull nation on earth that helps to free other nations under dictatorship.

(Sarcasm begins==>)I can never INSULT a government that can protect itself from bullies. I am just a black homo. I am enjoying my freedoms while I can...until I get dubbed a terrorist by the US government. :rolleyes: Ooh, I am scary. Fear me. (<===Sarcasm ends here.)

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Invisibleman,

I have enjoyed conversing with you, i look forward to it next year, i hope your still around.

Also i wish you wouldn`t talk down on yourself by saying your just a black h**o.

I think your wonderfull and i`m glad we can argue our points without having to hide in an attic for fear of being tortured or killed.

If now ones told you today let me be the first, god loves and so do i.:smile:

lafever

Quite Irate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Get over yourself!Trust me i did not want to write you and i never will again you were the one who had to be rude and say something totally out of line and uncalled for.Unlike you I was raised with manners and I will not respond to you with anger.Just grow up and stop acting like a child.You got a lot of nerve though talking about me posting this in your inbox.I could say the thing for you and the comment you made on my post.Dont do it again period.You are not welcome here anymore not on anything i do that is.I dont care about your childish comments lol! This is hilarious to me now lol!!!

I'm doing it again.

You seem to be mistaken. The title of your PM was "dont write me again", yet I never sent you a PM or even replied to either of the two PMs you sent me.

First you get angry about my comment being disrespectful (which is your opinion, not mine), then you tell me "this is hilarious to me"? Could you make up your mind, please?

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Believing in 9-11 conspiracies has nothing to do with being non-patriotic and everything to do with being uninformed, ignorant and biased.

Of course the same is true for people who accuse others of being non-patriotic when they question the government or the war in Iraq. More ignorance and bias.

Not that patriotism is even necessarily a good thing. It's a pity we only lost 500,000 people in World War II and that apparently wasn't enough to teach Americans the same lessons learned in Europe during WWI-WWII. War sucks. Nationalism is evil.

But I digress... neither of the above behaviors is either patriotic or non-patriotic, they are both just stupid.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Invisibleman,

I have enjoyed conversing with you, i look forward to it next year, i hope your still around.

{Oh, boy.:rolleyes:) I hope that I am around. I hope that we ARE ALL around. It is fun talking with you.

Also i wish you wouldn`t talk down on yourself by saying your just a black h**o. Homo is short for homosexual. I am black. I am not hetero. I am not white. How am I talking down to myself?

I think your wonderfull and i`m glad we can argue our points without having to hide in an attic for fear of being tortured or killed.

Well. I think that you are a passionate person. As far as "hiding in attics for fear of being tortured or killed", we can only hope for the best case scenarios and outcomes.

If now ones told you today let me be the first, god loves and so do i.:smile:

I can hope it is sincere and I don't hate you.

lafever
Invisi