9/11 A Day That Will Live in Infamy.

Quite Irate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Whatever you did respond so dont lie.Does this ring a bell:How about you not post your comments in my inbox.You did say that so dont act innocent.:rolleyes:
If you haven't noticed, I have no desire to discuss anything with you, mainly because you're a stupid moron (something that has been made very clear by your PMs to me). My replying in a thread does not automatically grant you permission to pester me via private messages.

Your drivel is acceptable as long as it's not in my inbox. Let's keep it that way.

stretcher74

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm cross posting this from a conversation I had yesterday with a friend who was in Washington on 9-11.

"
... I don't think any of us has "closure" on 9-11. I sure don't anyways.

I think we don't because, quite literally, there has been no closure. Perhaps because like you I understand it to be potentially only the prelude to a that greater terror. I too periodically imagine such a blinding flash, heat followed by ... nothing.

I live in T****** for goodness sake. But deep down I don't feel any fundementally safer than I did on 9-11. Worse I don't feel any dignity in our current state.

For 6 years I've heard mostly defeatism. Give the enemy what he wants and maybe he'll go away. In quiet moments I sometimes feel like we're all just sitting around waiting to be slaughtered. I'd rather be at war than this.
"

As an aside to the conversation here: I don't know what a war on terror is supposed to be. Terror is part of the human condition. A war on terror sounds like a declaration that we are going to check all our beds for and closets for the boogy-man every night. I suppose Saddam was Bush's irrelevant sideshow boogy-man. A boogey man chosen because Bush is too much of a coward and a whore to go up against the real enemies of America and the rest of the Human Race.

What we need is a war on people who think and live in the 7th century. That's the war we need. 7th century cave-dwelling dark-ages killers and thugs vs. the enlightenment, western civilization and the 21st century.

It's hardly as if we don't know where the bad guys live. Osama releases an aniversary tape every year gloating in the slaughter of free-men and westerners by his fellow muslims. In Iran the president stands behind a podium and calls us the great-satan and talks about incinerating us in a nuclear fire. In Pakistan,Syria and Palestine they march in the streets burning us in effigy.

And at the rotten heart of it all, you have the the Saudis. Financing expansion of islamism:a moral education in evil for hundreds of millions of the worlds people. The source of Bin Laden himself, and 17 of 19 of the hijackers that day.

Bush? He invites these people over for dinner.

YourAvgGuy

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Believing in 9-11 conspiracies has nothing to do with being non-patriotic and everything to do with being uninformed, ignorant and biased.

Of course the same is true for people who accuse others of being non-patriotic when they question the government or the war in Iraq. More ignorance and bias.

Not that patriotism is even necessarily a good thing. It's a pity we only lost 500,000 people in World War II and that apparently wasn't enough to teach Americans the same lessons learned in Europe during WWI-WWII. War sucks. Nationalism is evil.

But I digress... neither of the above behaviors is either patriotic or non-patriotic, they are both just stupid.

May I say, "Amen!," "Ditto!" or "Preach!" You nailed it, my friend. Clear, precise and direct... AGREE, totally!

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
what a fucking moron...but lets have some fun.

First, Learn how to quote properly on the forum.

Second, with 1100 odd posts, and a join date of Aug 2007, I think you like to hear yourself talk.

According to alqieda law a women is not allowed to divorce her husband, it is acceptable behaviour to beat your wife to death for not being submissive, also the husbands family can stone the wife to death as well.

So starting a war to force another cultures ways onto one that has been in existence for many many years - yep...that'll work.
If there is a change to be made - it is THEM that need to change it for themselves. It's THEIR CULTURE NOT OURS.

If anything, your the biggest idiot in history.

Look in the mirror, you cant even quote correctly on a chatboard, fucknut.

People are dying to get to the united states, they`ll do anything to get here.
More for target practice.
Ok, they want in, then they need to PAY TAXES, GET A JOB, LEARN ENGLISH AS THE PRIMARY LANGUAGE, and CONTRIBUTE TO SOCIAL SECURITY, not just draw on the system.

It won`t be long when the death rate of people with aids world wide surpasses the total death rate of world war I, world war II, combined, if it hasn`t already happened.

What does this have ANYTHING to do with this thread?
Must have been an echo of another thread where you were hearing yourself talk again.

p.s. The u.s. fights for the human rights of all nations, the cost for freedom is high. How dare any american snub their noses at the very freedom that has been given so freely to them when people are dying everyday to make the trip to our great nation.

So, we go broke fixing everybody elses problems and become "World Heroes" Ah.. well hero...it hasn't worked. The world Hates the grand ol USA because we stuck our noses into other peoples business.

Think of all the hero`s in our nations history that fought for your freedom and the political system that not only does the best they can.
We send our brave soldiers outside the protection of our own borders just so your children can play outside in peace.

And in the meantime, the terrorists still enter the US because of sloppy police work, sloppy criminal justice, based on a backbone of corruptness.
We send these so called "Brave" soldiers overseas because theyre fresh meat that the Govt can cash in on.

You must have completely missed what I posted in my original thread.
Again...too busy hearing yourself talk.

Gotta fix whats wrong HERE first. THEN we can worry about the rest.

Im sure you'll retort some crap, like the rest of your threads. I really dont care.

D_Humper E Bogart

Experimental Member
Media
The real tragedy is:

If we could communicate with the souls of all those that died, do you think they'd be proud of what we're doing in their name?

The dead do not deserve a bunch of fat cats crocodile tearing their "sorrow". They don't deserve our pity, (they deserved the right to life which was cruely taken) they deserve a lasting legacy that the environment that lead to this kind of shit will never happen again.

ManiacalMadMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The real tragedy is:

If we could communicate with the souls of all those that died, do you think they'd be proud of what we're doing in their name?

The dead do not deserve a bunch of fat cats crocodile tearing their "sorrow". They don't deserve our pity, (they deserved the right to life which was cruely taken) they deserve a lasting legacy that the environment that lead to this kind of shit will never happen again.
Many who recall the victims of that day do not cry crocodile tears For some of us it is very real.

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The real tragedy is:

And the truth shall set us free.

D_Humper E Bogart

Experimental Member
Media
Many who recall the victims of that day do not cry crocodile tears For some of us it is very real.

I'm referring to the men of Enron, other energy/millitary corporations and private financers who profit from the resulting wars.

Farenheit 9/11 seems to have an evil attitude towards people hi-fiving each other over the war in Afghanistan or Iraq.

3000+ dead = $$$?

I'm still shocked how your economy is so unstable, you'd think these guys kept all their banks and headquaters abroad or something.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's almost pointless talking about 9/11. Probably the only thing that can be agreed on is that very few people can discuss it rationally, and separate their emotions from the issues involved.

I wonder why that is?
Because it's a hot button issue for many people. Those who had a friend or loved one die, or who lived near the bombing sites may forgive; but they will never forget. Those who didn't know anybody who was killed, had never even visited NYC or DC, had never been on a plane or those who live in other countries seem to be the ones who got over it quickly. It's a volatile issue because so many civilans were targeted.

The real tragedy is:

AMEN!!!

And the truth shall set us free.[/quote]
There is a line from a Woody Allen movie that goes something like, "If Jesus Christ were to come back to earth today he'd look around and never stop throwing up." :biggrin1:

vxie

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think it’s such a volatile issues because it was such a tragic event, but then America’s gun-ho retaliation and international violation of human rights in ‘apprehending’ the terrorists involved has alienated most of the world.

Most people feel compassion and sorrow for those families who lost loved ones, however are angry at Americas ‘intervention’ in world security and the hurt they’ve inflicted on hundreds of thousands of others in their uncompassionate blind-hunt for terrorists.

It was a great poem AVALONLOVELOVE, however I would have preferred you didn’t mention God it in. After all, the whole thing started in the name of God… Religion brings so much war and hatred to the war by those who seem to forget the fundamental foundations of compassion, forgiveness and understanding of mankind. Christian, Islamic and other religions alike.

I hope that America will be able to fully recover from this tragic event, along with Afghanistan, Iraq, the hundreds of people being held in guantanamo bay that have been tortured and held without charge, and the hundreds of thousands of other people that have been affected by it across the globe.