Votes: 13 18.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

krazedpirate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh! you challenged him to a forum debate! The most legitimate, respected, properly conducted, and purposeful debates! Best of luck to each contestant as he dons his cyber suit and prepares to do verbal battle with each other... IN CYBERSPACE. No doubt, differences will be resolved and people WILL BE CONVINCED! And they both will look so intelligent afterwards :)

D_N Flay Table

Experimental Member
Media
Oh! you challenged him to a forum debate! The most legitimate, respected, properly conducted, and purposeful debates! Best of luck to each contestant as he dons his cyber suit and prepares to do verbal battle with each other... IN CYBERSPACE. No doubt, differences will be resolved and people WILL BE CONVINCED! And they both will look so intelligent afterwards :)
well... not really..
i was trying to be cute ;)

socoken

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Is that what you learned from your debate with NIC160 in the "strait horny girl" thread?

D_N Flay Table

Experimental Member
Media
To KrazedPirate..

In a topic like this,
and believe me, most of my posts are very light hearted.. and focus on the group.

But in a topic like this, where it does raise high emotions and even higher speculation.. one must remember

There is my perception, your perception and then there is the truth....
and the truth is something that I am sure none of of know for sure..

but when someone comes into a thread, makes a statement like "You are an IDIOT"

then runs off, it is only natural for me to ask them to validate their point.
perhaps I am an 'idiot'.. just tell me how I am.
ya dig?

krazedpirate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wasn't questioning you reasoning behind becoming frustrated with that other duuuude. I am simply pointing out the frivolity of trying to debate someone via a forum...

D_N Flay Table

Experimental Member
Media
but of course..
what is that old saying....?

"arguing with someone on the internet is like getting a gold medal in the special olympics, even if you win... you are still retarded"

-no offense to the gold medal winning athletes of the special olympics, you could all kick my ass.

Channelwood

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
for a different point of view, and some good movies. (FOR FREE)
check out..
Loose Change Website - Version 2.0

For a different point of view on a different point of view, please see
Gravy's Word Document Critique of Loose Change V.2, which addresses point by point the claims made in Dylan Avery's Loose Change video. Caution! It's a 5 MB, 146-page Word document download, but it goes through every single claim (explicit and implicit) contained in the video, so if you're really interested in seeing all sides of the story, I would encourage you to check it out and then make up your own mind.

D_N Flay Table

Experimental Member
Media
For a different point of view on a different point of view, please see
Gravy's Word Document Critique of Loose Change V.2, which addresses point by point the claims made in Dylan Avery's Loose Change video. Caution! It's a 5 MB, 146-page Word document download, but it goes through every single claim (explicit and implicit) contained in the video, so if you're really interested in seeing all sides of the story, I would encourage you to check it out and then make up your own mind.

I have read everything on both sides of the fence.
I dont think that 'loosechange' is the be all end all by any means..
however, it does raise some good points,
DJG

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wasn't questioning you reasoning behind becoming frustrated with that other duuuude. I am simply pointing out the frivolity of trying to debate someone via a forum...

Uhhh, if you carefully crank your head upward, you may detect something known as the forum heading: Et Cetera, Et Cetera Off-topic postings, current events, rants and raves...

Yeah, it's so clever of you to point out why arguing on the internet is useless, and we've NEVER heard that before, but you are in the section of this site dedicated to arguing and ranting, so just exactly how clever is that?

Many of us who enjoy this forum actually use it as an opportunity to read the shit our cohorts are nice enough to google.

D_N Flay Table

Experimental Member
Media
Uhhh, if you carefully crank your head upward, you may detect something known as the forum heading: Et Cetera, Et Cetera Off-topic postings, current events, rants and raves...

Yeah, it's so clever of you to point out why arguing on the internet is useless, and we've NEVER heard that before, but you are in the section of this site dedicated to arguing and ranting, so just exactly how clever is that?

Many of us who enjoy this forum actually use it as an opportunity to read the shit our cohorts are nice enough to google.

Good one Mme..
yer always respected here.

socoken

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There is seldom, if ever, a winner in an online debate. IMHO, thats not any different than an "in person" debate. I cant think of any political arguments at the bar, or at a party, where one person conceded and changed sides, ever.

I will say, however, that points can and will be raised that cause both sides to think, and that should be the desired result.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There is seldom, if ever, a winner in an online debate. IMHO, thats not any different than an "in person" debate. I cant think of any political arguments at the bar, or at a party, where one person conceded and changed sides, ever.

I will say, however, that points can and will be raised that cause both sides to think, and that should be the desired result.

Thanks, that was my thinking as well.

But I can think of several people on here, especially myself, who have been willing to review formerly held opinions when presented with evidence that was in some way more compelling. No, the thick will never change their minds about anything, but who cares? They're good fodder.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Yep, I agree totally, but if both sides bust their asses trying to disprove the opposing theory... the readers just might come to some kind of conclusion based on all of the empirical data provided.

Does noone want to debunk the 1998 $20 bill? I saw the devil in the smoke and thought that was pathetic... simply overreaching in a visual sense. The Osama thing was a bit overreaching as well. The folded images of the burning towers and pentagon are simply way to visually accurate to be dismissed.

dickbeeninya

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Really? Im am not sure I understand what you mean, since I am such an idiot could you please explain to me why, and please.. dont use any big words.:rolleyes:
Ok big shot. Didn't know you had to stick around once you made your point! Depending on where you live this is a very touchy topic. The mere fact you think it was an inside job is ridiculous! Maybe, just maybe, Bush hired Matt Damon, Brad Pitt, and George Clooney after watching them in Ocean's Eleven. Theres a theory for ya! Maybe he thought "wow these guys are so good" and maybe if we could get David Copperfield, so he could make it look like two planes hit the buildings. You should really spend your time more productively.