9/11 and new world order

Discussion in 'Politics' started by D_Sir Walter Snott, Nov 4, 2011.

1. D_Sir Walter Snott

D_Sir Walter Snott New Member

Hello, I was asked by another member to find a relevant thread or start a new one so I have decided to start a new one. My other information is on this thread if you want to read it

http://www.lpsg.org/267246-obama-on-helping-african-americans-9.html

Anyway, I was trying to show people evidence about the real culprits of 9/11, and here is one. It shows the first plane hitting wtc 1. You can clearly see that micro seconds before the plane hits a big white flash is seen. It is said to be a depleted uranium missile, there is evidence to show that it penetrated the building and came out the other side along with the eruption of flames.

Why were depleted uranium missiles used? Because apparently according to scientific research, depleted uranium, when it hits its target it heats up so hot that it pretty much destroys all that it comes into contact with, it would have to be stopped by something very dense, like maybe a steel column. Anyway, my theory is that the government used these missiles as well as having the plane rigged with explosives to ensure 1. that the planes went in one end and did not come out the other and 2. so that no evidence of the planes was found in the rubble as the planes were Boeing planes and NOT United Airlines planes.

The depleted uranium missiles, if used, were to help clear a path for the jets to enter and then explode in. Here is the footage:

wtc plane 1 crash - YouTube

And this is where new world order comes into play. Have you noticed that ever since 9/11, things have got steadily worse? Wars, recessions, overwhelming debt, more control over your life by the government, lack of jobs, lesser quality of life, still using cars powered by fossil fuels etc. It is said that 9/11 has been the turning point in which the government have started to carry out the plans, bit by bit.

I shall post some very important quotes when I have time from people who used to be in a very powerful position, e.g. former president of the United States, Woodrow Wilson and what these people will share with you is very important and you should take note, as you might not with me because I am a "conspiracy theorist", but these people knew what was going on because they were in powerful positions and saw what was taking place.

I shall probably post them tomorrow.

#1 D_Sir Walter Snott, Nov 4, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2011
  2. B_enzia35

B_enzia35 New Member

3. joyboytoy79

Gold Member

Albums:
  4. rob_just_rob

Gold Member

There are a few flaws in your logic.

5. joyboytoy79

Gold Member

Albums:
    Are we re-drawing the definition of "a few" to include greater than 40? :biggrin1:

6. Perados

Gold Member

Albums:
    oh yeah please more... I LOVE a good "good night story":rolleyes:

And now i start to read the 3 city thing... I never expect that a german (the pope) realy would become the worldleader :biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

7. Drifterwood

Gold Member

You can make the same arguments without resorting to conspiracy theories. IMHO, looking for conspiracies actually undermines the argument.

I do not find the hypothesis ridiculous that there are global interests that operate beyond national interest and that people manage these. How benevolent these people are to the rest of us and why they wish to exercise this power are interesting questions. There are also methods of protecting perceived national interest that do not sit well in suburban sitting rooms, but people think it necesaary to implement them.

8. dylz

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    lol

9. Fuzzy_

Gold Member

One thing that 9/11, Moon landing, NWO, Birther, etc. theories always fail to acknowledge is the ineptitude of bureaucracies. Fuzzy finds it hard to believe that the hundreds, possibly thousands, of people allegedly involved in any of these phenomena could pull them off and then keep them a secret.

10. D_Sir Walter Snott

D_Sir Walter Snott New Member

Yes, you are right, but there were no more than 100 people who had the big picture of 9/11, apparently one of them has now deceased, the rest were just told what to do on that day. According to veteran fighter pilot Field McConnell, Barack Obama and David Cameron were complicent insiders of the plan.
    And to people who say why has no one spoke out about it and kept a secret? Well first, the now 99 people who had the big picture and planned it aren't going to tell and any other people who may find out, how are they supposed to express their views? One, they would be assasinated and two, no media would televise it as the government owns the media.

For all you people out there who are against this view, you have failed to show me any evidence that shows otherwise, apart from random comments, very inteligible! I suppose you just believe in the official story that the government told you. Very good use of your logical and rational minds :wink:

11. Industrialsize

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    Um Barack Obama was a State Senator in Illinois when 9/11 occurred. Here's where your "theory" begins to fall apart.

12. Perados

Gold Member

Albums:
    Aaahh "they" allready knew that barack obama will win the election in 2008... So they involved him...
    They walked in year 2000 into his office and told him: we wanna kill 3500 people next year to create a new world order. We tell you this cause we know you will be our president in 2008. Now we have to please you to say nothing... But as soon as you are our president we will do anything that your politics will fail... Deal?

Yeah thats sounds very plausible to me

Yes there are always groups who meet and some have political power... But none of these are strong enough to rule the world...
    And even if you think so... You realy think western groups could have a so big influence on russia or even china? Or brasil or india?
    If you cant rule them how will you rule the world?

Everyone who thinks there are groups with universal power doesnt realy understand how the world works and these people try to make the world easy so they can understand it...
    MAYBE they realy should read the "shut up, stupid" thread :wink:

13. vince

Gold Member

Albums:
    It goes back further than 2000. They knew it back in 1961.

14. TurkeyWithaSunburn

Gold Member

Albums:
    huh? :33: That's not "very inteligible".

Boeing is the aircraft manufacturer, and United Airlines the airline. So everybody that was on those United Airlines planes is secretly living in the gov't witness protection program now?

Depleted Uranium is heavy, something the size of a soda can would weigh about 20 pounds. According to what "scientific research" does it heat up so much that it destroys everything it comes into contact with? DU is used for the same purpose lead is in bullets, it's HEAVY! Yeah it's slightly radioactive but so is everything. And then physics comes into play. Throwing a ball of styrofoam at a glass window probably wouldn't break it, but trying the same sized ball with Lead would probably lead to shattering results.

15. ConanTheBarber

Gold Member

When the Illuminati are involved, there is no top end to what can be achieved.

16. hypoc8

hypoc8 Member

May I suggest a book to you, Everything They Told Me Was A Lie by Pat Shannan. Very interesting and eye opening if you are willing to read it with an open mind. Most people won't, they believe everything their gub'ment tells them and what they hear on tv.

17. B_enzia35

B_enzia35 New Member

Just then? I was going to go with "...depleted..." and then every word after that.

18. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    Really. :rolleyes:

I think pigs just started sprouting wings, because I found a point on which we agree.

ETA: the last bit

#18 Bbucko, Nov 5, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2011
  19. Calboner

Gold Member

Albums:
    Wow! You've actually managed to improve on the old 9/11 conspiracy theories. This attains a level of ridiculousness that I had not seen the others reach.
    The evidence has been well publicized and available for years. When there is one explanation of events that is supported by heaps of evidence in addition to being intrinsically plausible (viz., that the planes were hijacked by 19 members of Al Qaeda, etc.) in competition with another explanation that is a wildly implausible tissue of speculations, the burden of proof is on the latter, not the former. And yes, scorning the preposterous is very good use of one's logical and rational mind.

20. midlifebear

Gold Member

Well, regarding the New World Order, I specifically asked to have fries with that.

Draft saved Draft deleted