9/11 Conspiracy, 7 years later...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by tripod, Dec 1, 2008.

1. tripod

Gold Member

Albums:
    Well, after all of this time... has anyone learned anything definitive in regards to 9/11 conspiracy theories? I have recently taken it up as I have been feeling some urge to take a second look.

All I know is that, the internet wasn't shit in 2001 as compared to what it is now. There was absolutely no information available on the web like there is today.

I must say that I avoided the whole conspiracy theories for a good several years, I mean, I always thought that the buildings went down as a controlled demolition, but I was not ready for the truth, it is fucking incredible.

Needless to say, there was a good chance that there were never any planes that hit anything that day and the country was under a cruise missile attack.

Either the people on those planes didn't exist, or that the planes were indeed hijacked and landed on a remote runway, and the people were all removed from the plane.

Everything was faked... and I mean everything.

2. Phil Ayesho

Gold Member

God I do hope you are just spitballing... because you have to be a class A moron to believe any of the 9/11 conspiracy drivel.

Idiocy from people who know nothing about demolition, nothing about construction and nothing about how to tell nincompoopery from profiteering.

3. bobabooey69

Gold Member

Albums:
    Well Phil, we both know the Bush administration has less than forthcoming and transparent during many events. While I believe pretty much all of the conspiracy theory stuff is junk, I always wondered why most of the pentagon attacks footage were confiscated, and whether United 93 was shot down or crashed by the terrorist pilots.

But then again, will any of this matter? I don't know, but asking questions and being skeptical is not always a bad thing.

4. B_starinvestor

B_starinvestor New Member

5. B_Nick4444

B_Nick4444 New Member

6. nudeyorker

Gold Member

7. JasonLane

JasonLane New Member

LOL, I'm undecided...

The thing is. If there IS a real 9-11 conspiracy no one will ever know the truth because of all the crazy extremist conspiracy theories flooding the internet, books, and documentaries ranging from "It was fake, the planes were made from Cardboard" and "I know what really happened.... BUY my book or DVD."

Since 9-11, thousands of sites and endless books have been written, people are making quite a profit from the unknown.

Then again, regarding the situations and the evidence and reaction by not only the State of New York but by the white house.... Common a conspiracy is a POSSIBILITY. Remember those classified documents by the Military to stage a fake Cuban Attack on the US to instigate a war that were found years back? Heck if they'll do that then God only knows what they're capable of...

Whatever man....

8. B_starinvestor

I forgot. Bush brilliantly pulled off 9/11, and got bored several months later and planned and designed Hurricane Katrina.:rolleyes:

9. B_Nick4444

B_Nick4444 New Member

then of course, the financial meltdown

all so that his buds could get that fed money

10. Principessa

Gold Member

Not sure why I clicked on this, I don't believe in conspiracy theories. I think they are all horse shit. That said after reading this one, I think it should be moved from Politics to Funny Stuff.

All I know is that, the internet wasn't shit in 2001 as compared to what it is now. There was absolutely no information available on the web like there is today.

I must say that I avoided the whole conspiracy theories for a good several years, I mean, I always thought that the buildings went down as a controlled demolition, but I was not ready for the truth, it is fucking incredible.

Needless to say, there was a good chance that there were never any planes that hit anything that day and the country was under a cruise missile attack.

Either the people on those planes didn't exist, or that the planes were indeed hijacked and landed on a remote runway, and the people were all removed from the plane.

Everything was faked... and I mean everything.[/quote]See, this is why I am against the legalization of marijuana. If you weren't stoned this stupid ass thought would never have run through your pickled brain. Nor would you have thought it was worth sharing with the universe. People always think they are more creative or profound when high, and the truth is they never are. :irked:

11. D_Marazion Analdouche

Must............not.............get..............sucked..............in.

12. mindseye

Gold Member

No. What makes this conspiracy theory ludicrous is that it doesn't stand up to even the most rudimentary challenge. A sound theory is falsifiable and can be tested, and doesn't confuse proximity with causation. . .

. . . which is what you've done here. You haven't established a connectionbetween tripod's smoking habits and his beliefs, you've just asserted one.

13. tripod

Gold Member

Albums:
    I will tell you right now that Boeing 737, 757 and 767s are mostly Aluminum and air... the wings are extremely delicate and full of moving parts.

There is noooooo way that an Aluminum plane would disappear into a Steel building like a knife through butter. Planes that have no crash ratings like commercial airliners crash against buildings, not into them.

A Boeing 767 has a maximum cruise speed of 568 miles per hour at 35,000 feet (cruise altitude).

MIT had clocked Flight 175 as going around 580 miles per hour at SEA LEVEL... the Boeing 767s ABSOLUTELY CANNOT GO THIS FAST AT SEA LEVEL.

Cruise missiles travel at around 580 miles per hour at sea level.

Oh yeah, I am getting over a sinus infection and haven't smoked anything in days. I am very clear headed on this.

14. nudeyorker

Gold Member

You know I'm going to stay out of this one, as I have been involved in enough drama for the last day, but if you were not in NYC or if you did not loose someone on that day you should just smoke your weed and eat an apple pie and go to sleep. This is one time I give someone permission to post a PM!

15. B_starinvestor

I figured this might touch a nerve with you, NY.

16. B_Nick4444

B_Nick4444 New Member

I'm actually surprised this one is still here, not shut down, and locked away, as an affront to the thousands of victims

#16 B_Nick4444, Dec 1, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2008
  17. tripod

Gold Member

Albums:
    Great, then why did you post if you were gonna stay out of this one? Just to let me know that you don't approve of my thoughts? Your advice is condescending and I don't appreciate it coming from a mod.

18. D_Fiona_Farvel

D_Fiona_Farvel Account Disabled

Haha, you're my favorite! :tongue:
    I love Tripod, but, I do not believe in these conspiracy theories about fake planes hitting buildings, staged detonations ("there was a second explosion!"), missing video tapes, etc. etc. etc., I could be wrong, but just know we are not that cunning or efficient, and see it as escapism. :shrug:

19. nudeyorker

Gold Member

I approve of everyone's thoughts here, even when they are thoughtless. How is my advice condescending? So are you saying as a moderator I am not allowed to have my voice heard here? BTW where were you exactly on 9/11? Did you loose anyone?

20. sparky11point5

sparky11point5 New Member

Irrefutable proof the Bush administration had nothing to do with the 9/11 attacks ...

... the plan worked.

(OK, I stole this from Bill Maher.)

For that matter, they neither prevented them nor carried them out.

Draft saved Draft deleted