9-11 wasn't that bad

B_CBTallthetime

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
No Pretend Woman -

I think it's no problem at all to be on a plane, have a terrorist fly it as fast as it will go right into the side of building.

Yeah, something BAD, would be if there were an epidemic that killed 20 million Americans, or another planet crashed into ours.

So 9-11 was like stubbing your toe - no big deal what-so-ever.

NOT

Pretend_Woman

Just Browsing
Media
No Pretend Woman -

I think it's no problem at all to be on a plane, have a terrorist fly it as fast as it will go right into the side of building.

Yeah, something BAD, would be if there were an epidemic that killed 20 million Americans, or another planet crashed into ours.

So 9-11 was like stubbing your toe - no big deal what-so-ever.

NOT

Who equated it to stubbing a toe? Not me.

I know the nationa hasn't exactly been able to do this yet, but do try and deal with 9-11 within a real context - not one of "first terrorist attack ever!!!"

eaglespga88

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ban her...Im so sick I could puke. You come to afghanistan with me next time Im sent so I can leave you there on some desolate mountain. Youd rethink yourself then.

Ban her...I wouldnt even have to go there if it never happened, so it IS that bad.

what do we have to do to just get this thread deleted off the board as well?

Catchoftheday

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I mean really, it wasn't, was it?

No and the holocaust didn't happen either..
:confused:
A pie fight is a type of discourse specific to bulletin boards, blogs and other types of Internet forums. Pie fights are characterized by heated, emotional exchanges, and although they are typically of short duration, they can have a devastating effect on an online community. Pie fights can be started by Internet trolls who use baiting techniques to enrage Internet forum users so much that they post inappropriate and/or offensive messages. Unfortunately, this often results in disruption of the forum more than anything else.
:confused:

Pretend_Woman

Just Browsing
Media
9-11

all the people who died that day and a web site that list all there name

CONFIRMED DEAD: 2948•REPORTED DEAD: 24•REPORTED MISSING: 24 •TOTAL: 2996

SEPTEMBER 11, 2001 VICTIMS LIST

Yes, I'm well aware that people died.

How many in Iraq? Got a complete list? How many natives did you kill in the name of Manifest Destiny? Names and numbers?

Maybe one of you will actually reply to what I said, not just what you want me to have said.

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

PostsTotal Posts: 48 (11.78 posts per day) Find all posts by Pretend_WomanFind all threads started by Pretend_Woman

I SMELL a troll... can someone make a bridge fall on them? Please make it quick.

Don't you find it odd joining so soon and having so little posts to do with large penises before posting something that is to say the least, inflamatory?