9-11 wasn't that bad

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just imagine your husband calling you and leaving a message saying good bye then jumping out a window. It's not all about numbers.

I would be interested to see if this one gets banned though, at least there is some reason for it this time around...

Pretend_Woman

Just Browsing
Media
You know, some of you brain dead simpletons COULD actually discuss this instead of keeping your heads tightly up your arses!

Your nation has funded terrorists, commited genocide, commited war crimes, led illegals wars, nuked two cities

And the worst thing to happen in the world ever...Americans dying (in a city that funded the IRA for year I hasten to add)

Consider the thread ended then. You could have replied, could have said something more than "But people died maaaaan" but no.

Disgusting. You should ALL be ashamed of yourself for refusing to debate an issue. Free speech? Nah, dictated grief fueled pity more like.

Bye folks - you're below contempt

HaagenDazs

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No of course not. 9/11 was just a picnic. It was a walk in the park.

And the Holocaust, it was just a party I'm sure.

American slavery...oh we blacks and Native Americans...we were just funnin about being mad and all. It was actually really cool. Wasn't bad.

Pearl Harbor wasn't too shabby either.

And Hiroshima/Nagasaki...well those guys must have just had so much fun.

In other news, you're a complete idiot. What do you mean...wasn't so bad. If you compare 9/11 to other historical tragedies...it was one of the lesser tragedies in history...but it was a tragedy none the less. 2000+ people killed for foul evil. No one can compare tragedies but the Creator.

All death and evil is BAD, period, whether it's one person or 6 million.

Now go slice your wrists and stop with this foolishness. It's just going to end up with you getting banned. And I don't see what pleasure you can get with pissing people off unless you're just bored and hurt. Not to mention psycho.

sevencirc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Pretend....Well, maybe we can simplify the "severity" of 9-11....if any of those killed in this devastating attack had been your family or friend(s), would it have been "not that bad" then? I dunno :dunno:, but I'm guessing this thread wouldn't have gotten started or would have started "9-11 was very bad."

littledickboy111

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm confused.... I saw the person that posted the death count and stuff...

But what's with still listing those people as "missing"? Do they think they still might be alive? I mean, this happened a while ago, it's not like they're just going to show up next Tuesday and say "oh yeah, they found me."

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Free speech, yes! I'm not aware that this website is owned by the government preventing you from saying anything.

As for worst thing? Try looking up the American Civil War and the Battle of Antietam.

Don't you love the little trolls, they are so cute when they get mad.

scotslad20

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
the poeple are still listed as missing as they have found no body parts or remains of the people. so yes you could say missing presumed dead.

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm confused.... I saw the person that posted the death count and stuff...

But what's with still listing those people as "missing"? Do they think they still might be alive? I mean, this happened a while ago, it's not like they're just going to show up next Tuesday and say "oh yeah, they found me."

They were probably pulverized with concrete and there's no evidence of them, sorry to be so graphic.

hockeycock

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My question is why a troll would select this site, the Large Penis Support Group, to seed with spittle-inflected anti-American hate. It seems pretty far removed from the purpose of the site.

mrpond

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
compared to dresden, the two atomic bombs on japan, the rape of nanking, the vietcong losses in the tet offensive or the daily losses in the battle of stalingrad - on both sides; 9/11 was mild. it was in its excution that made it extraordinary. but be it one life... 3000 or 30 one life is too much