Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
My friend "The Queen of the Cocksuckers" could.

She would suck a packet of "Soothers" (throat lozenges) for lubrication and then take every inch down her throat and love doing it too.

Keep searching. Your "Queen" is out there.

Supershaggy1822

1st Like
Media
The main problem isn't length or girth, girls (and yes you boys too) can get past that if they work at it. It's how hard you get and what direction you bend in, if at all. I'm only 7 inches but hard as a rock (every girl tells me I'm way harder than any other guy they've been with) and bend slightly upward. No matter what angle they bend their head/neck at, I hit the top of their throat an inch in maybe and go no farther. So there's always been 1-2 inches floating free at the bottom of my cock. Hasn't made my life considerably worse, I can live with that.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I felt compelled to respond just so there would be at least one person posting who was 100% straight male.

The answer is - YES!

Lots and lots of gay guys and bi guys.
And you went and got them all hot with anticipation. :069:

They are lining up.
I don't think that is what you were looking for as 100% Straight male. :eek:

You're kind of new here aren't ya kid.
Looks like you'll learn quickly.

Don't see any women folk around here volunteering do ya?
Welcome to LPSG
Great post
QFT

SR_LBlackstockings

Just Browsing
Media
Yes, I can deepthroat that length! I agree with J9nftl, once you learn to control that gag reflex,which takes practise, length isn't a problem. What I have found is that a thicker cock, not longer, makes it difficult to deepthroat. The wider I have to open my mouth, the more my throat closes off making it difficult to get it down. Of course you also have to line up your mouth and throat with his cock to take it straight down. I also like to gently tug and massage a guys balls while I give him head. I find if I do that and back off a few times when he gets close to cumming, when he finaly does cum, he really shoots hard and gives me a great mouthfull. Nothing says a job well done more than a guy yelling and bucking about while I swallow a huge load for him!!

TheRealStumpy1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Speaking of deep throat...

In Black Bottom Girls 6, Jack Napier was completely deep throated by Mahonagny Bliss. She has a black whole of a throat.

Jake90

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I only started sucking cock two weeks ago but I deepthroated a guy for the first time today. I tried others through a glory hole but the angle wasn't right and they just hit the back of my throat. Also sucked a couple of guys with short fat cocks I could get all the way without reaching the gagging point.

With this guy he was lying down and i was leaning over so I could control the angle. I thought i had it as far in as i could then I swallowed and felt it go another couple of inches - what a great feeling! Let him pump a bit till I started having to fight the gag but did it a couple of times more, the last time as he was still cumming. He was blown away by how good it was for him which made me feel good too!

How big was he though? Definitely longer and thicker than me. I'd say about 7 1/2". I wonder now what 9 1/2 would be like? Once you learn to get the angle, control the gag and swallow, is the extra 2" that difficult? Wanna try anyway... I may be new to this but I'm up for almost anything!

I wonder whether most women are physically smaller in the mouth/throat or is it just that men are more adventurous? In any case, plenty of guys seem very happy to accommodate 9 1/2 or more...

B_liono

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm going to say no on the 9.5 mate. But good try. It is a nice big one in any case, but I'd say you're around my same size, which is around the mid 8s.