9"-9.5" Dick Ruler Pic

ThaTruth

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
this is the follow up to my "how big do you think i am" thread.

i got the best pics i could, hard using camera. sometimes i was just as hard some not. also have a comparison to a bottle of smirnoff soo.... its legit.. girth coming soon since everyone believes im still in the 5"s....

Attachments

Draconis71

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ok, I'll be first to call... Ruler's not well-positioned. It's on an angle posted well above the "root". Bottle pic... again, the bottle is well beside the penis in question. Get a bit of perspective issues, that way... (still looks a good size anyways... but)

YoungHungMachine

Sexy Member
Media
I agree the perspective is off, Ruler is off so is bottle...
Dont deny it and be a pussy.
You're on a big dick site, yes you're hung.
Are you 9.5? or 9? not at all.
Realize your still in the top 5pct.

How do I know the ruler and bottle?
Simple.
I cheat too :D

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A ruler starts at zero not one! Why are you smashing your head into the ruler? I mean I really don't care but if it's important to you go for it!

bobbyarcter81

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, I have to agree with most of the previous posters and say that it looks like you are jamming that ruler into your pubic bone. It is actually kind of obvious in that third pic since it seems like the one inch mark on the ruler is almost parallel to your left thigh. It still seems like you are a solid 8-8.5 inches, which is pretty impressive. Maybe you can prove us all wrong by taking a better picture that clearly shows the entire ruler.

D

deleted369093

8 or 9... still wont be able to use all of it on MOST girls... Unless they like having their cervix smashed.

parchissi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey man - you got a great dick - you know it - we know it - so who cares about the "size" - measurement stuff!! Enjoy it and have fun and be kind to one another!!!!

ThaTruth

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, I have to agree with most of the previous posters and say that it looks like you are jamming that ruler into your pubic bone. It is actually kind of obvious in that third pic since it seems like the one inch mark on the ruler is almost parallel to your left thigh. It still seems like you are a solid 8-8.5 inches, which is pretty impressive. Maybe you can prove us all wrong by taking a better picture that clearly shows the entire ruler.
is this proof enough???? count the bold numbers since its blury, since im "lying" or "cheating"

i just meausre girth im 6.25"

Attachments

Reactions: Slapstickshot

grandunification

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The guy has an unusually huge cock, let's face it.

As for the measurement, the way you hold the ruler is cheating a little bit, I would estimate .5-.75 inches. You're not really bone pressing, but doing the same type of cheating by holding the ruler the awkward way you do. Nevertheless, you appear to have a medically accurate cock to about 8.5 inches or so, which means that very few people will be able to compete with you in the dick department. I'm sure you're going to be the biggest your partner has ever had, unless she's like an incredibly premiscuous slut or something.