9"+ Cock? Do the Fleshlight challenge!

Elngyn

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Now can we all stop awaiting that the mythical 9,10,& 11 inches could in no possible way exist on this earth as we know it, and quite possibly not in any other dimension or world as we could ever possibly cobwebs it ...LOL. really the hyperboly lol.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
is the fleshlight challenge a legit test? like cant people cheat by thrusting in deeper or taking out the insert or camera angle tricks too ?
I measured the insert whilst inside the plastic support and it is 9" long, so if you have a true 9 incher, and compress the base of the fleshlight entrance, the tip of your cock should be exposed beyond the opening at the opposite end. It seems to me like an easy way of proving your 9"+ length claim.

Of course someone could destroy their fleshlight and cheat but they would be labelled a sad loser by LPSG's anti-bullshit crew! :tongue:

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media

Cum_is_Great

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Can we really get this going? I measured my fleshlight and yes it is indeed 9 inches long. In fact it's slightly shorter than 9 so You should definitely go all the way through to the end if 9 inches bonepressed.

Reactions: dongalong
D

deleted645791

I've seen a few vids that get close, but never to the end of the Fleshlight. I would be seriously impressed if someone could.