9"+ Cock? Do the Fleshlight challenge!

Don't hold your breath. True nine inchers are extremely rare. Rare enough that after all this time and on a website devoted to the most well-endowed males on the Internet, there's still no-one that has done the OPs challenge. Funny, considering all the claims of 9, 10, 11 inches and more.

Which goes back to my point and the point of many, many other rationally-minded people here: Those fantasy sizes are vanishingly scarce.
I think it's more indicative of the fact that guys with a true 9 inches have better things to do than fuck a sex toy... like perhaps fuck a real person. I don't own a fleshlight cause I get laid more or less whenever I decide a want to.

Reactions: studjocknyc
D

deleted645791

I think it's more indicative of the fact that guys with a true 9 inches have better things to do than fuck a sex toy... like perhaps fuck a real person. I don't own a fleshlight cause I get laid more or less whenever I decide a want to.
This is actually my theory as to why there is a lack of videos featuring huge cocks fucking and completely filling Fleshlights. A Fleshlight is no replacement for actual pussy but it does provide it's own very unique, extraordinarily intense sensations. For those reasons alone, I would highly recommend one, especially the Crystal Ice version, to anyone regardless of how often they get laid.

Reactions: hung9thick