9 inch asian trans

mephistopheles

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I was surfing around and found this video of a trans measuring her penis... 9 inches... but what do you think? her measuring technique seems off.

If you would watch this video and tell me whether or not you think this trans has a real 9 inch penis.

Watch all 4 videos if you needta, to gauge her size without the ruler.

In the first two videos the way shes sitting lets you see the maximum amount of her penis, but the second two are a different story.

Thanks

KissFromParis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
thanks for the messy vids ?
i downloaded and everytime i click it, it crashed explorer.exe :rolleyes: now i'll have a hard time to remove them cause i cant even point it :mad:

anyway seems 9" for real from the display pic on site. now i know why i couldnt walk properly when i woke up next to a sweet asian girl... thx :biggrin1:

Edit : ok got read of it by deleting from winamp file browser ^^ i think problem is from the fact one of my player has been badly removed and it still often show some file type as this player... and these vids did. sorry for the off-topic :p

B_Chris63

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
thanks for the messy vids ?
i downloaded and everytime i click it, it crashed explorer.exe :rolleyes: now i'll have a hard time to remove them cause i cant even point it :mad:

anyway seems 9" for real from the display pic on site. now i know why i couldnt walk properly when i woke up next to a sweet asian girl... thx :biggrin1:

Edit : ok got read of it by deleting from winamp file browser ^^ i think problem is from the fact one of my player has been badly removed and it still often show some file type as this player... and these vids did. sorry for the off-topic :p
bienvenue au petit zinc !
j'avoue que je suis vieux jeu, j'ai du mal physiquement avec des corps de femmes en haut plus une queue ! bouh...

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not to play the tired race card, but I'll provide candor here...

That is the biggest asian I have ever seen... but does it qualify???

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Also right around 4 1/2 seconds you can see he/she angles the ruler back at least 2 inches behind/before the base. This thing is 7'ish at most 7 1/4.

KissFromParis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
bienvenue au petit zinc !
j'avoue que je suis vieux jeu, j'ai du mal physiquement avec des corps de femmes en haut plus une queue ! bouh...

le petit zinc ? c koi ?

lol sinon je delirais j'ai couche avec des asiats mais sans avoir du mal a marcher apres...