9 inch penis:pain or pleasure?

albert2006

Sexy Member
Media
I've been married for a year (together for 2). I know I'm not well endowed (5,5 inch)and I've always known that my wife has had lovers larger than me. Initially, she took a while to adjust to me, but now I think we've both learnt about each other, and what we like, so the sex is now ok..

Recently, during a conversation, penis size came up, and I asked her about the sizes of her past lovers, fully expecting most to be bigger than me. She said that 3 of the other 4 guys she's had sex with are bigger than me, the largest being a 9 inch. ". We spoke about the differences between me and him, and she said " vaginal sex wasn't not satisfying for me because he was too long and cannot fully penetrate without causing me significant pain. He could accomodate only 7 inch max..when a guy goes too deep and hit the cervix is terrible"

However,during another conversation,she admitted that"the sex with him was better and more satisfying during the ovulation"(??)

The question is:how does the cervix change at ovulation?I have read that as a woman approaches ovulation her estrogen increases, and the cervix is high open and wet....moreover the vagina can expand up to 200%of her length,which makes it possible to accomodate penises ut to 8 inches without very disconfort..
Is it possible to have painful sex in any days and pleasurable sex in other days ???

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The penis doesn't go into the cervix during sex. Opening the cervix is very painful and is the reason for all the moaning and crying and screaming during labor. Also, most women's vaginas don't end with the cervix. There is a pocket beyond it that the penis goes into, especially if it's a very long penis. While cervix hits happen all the time, it's not because it's located at the end.

I am personally wetter during ovulation and I desire sex more. There have been times when I seem to be able to fit more in comfortably than other times. I don't know if it's me, or if he's just harder or softer. It's a good question.

Reactions: find83 and Amy Bare

kc2007

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The penis doesn't go into the cervix during sex. Opening the cervix is very painful and is the reason for all the moaning and crying and screaming during labor. Also, most women's vaginas don't end with the cervix. There is a pocket beyond it that the penis goes into, especially if it's a very long penis. While cervix hits happen all the time, it's not because it's located at the end.

I am personally wetter during ovulation and I desire sex more. There have been times when I seem to be able to fit more in comfortably than other times. I don't know if it's me, or if he's just harder or softer. It's a good question.

Petite, I have another question for you. Do you ever experience pain during sex? Not from stretching or friction but from him hitting your cervix? Has that changed since having a baby? I know my girlfriend has never complained about this and said she never gets that sharp sting pain that some women describe with cervix contact. She says it can be a bit uncomfortable and need adjustment, but only cause it's at the end and no where else to go or just angled wrong.
A couple of women I've been with in the past have at made that ouch face or actually said it out loud, but they were younger and haven't had children.
I was wondering if having a baby plays a role in it or just some women aren't as sensitive.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
5 days ago I had never had pain in my uterus with sex in my entire sexually active life. Lastnight, it was enough to make me cry. Things change, for whatever reasons, they can change.

A 4 inch penis would have felt like 12 inches lastnight for me. Goes to show your preferences are really based on your physical abilities and what those privy parts enjoy. Hormones, not being aroused enough, anomalies in the reproductive organs, things going wrong with the structure or cellular levels of those areas can all make things hurt or not hurt when they should.

Ovaries can get punched around with thrusts and it feels like someone is smacking your balls. The ovaries can be tender do to normal or abnormal follicle (cysts) growing. The cervix can be tender for a myriad of reasons. A simple urinary tract infection can make the vaginal area more sensitive and cause a lot of pain.

Being constipated can do this. Endometriosis....

Where can you stop with the possibilities?

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, different women are different depths. There are some women here who have said that they're definitely longer than me. I experienced pain from sex with a too long penis and it wasn't from hitting the cervix. It was just the end. Some of the women here have also said that they're not as sensitive, too.

Things are actually much worse since the baby, but that's due to hormonal changes due to breastfeeding. I'm on estrogen cream now, which my doctor believes will fix the problem. I won't know until 2012 if it's working, though. If it doesn't, I'm going back to her and I'll try something else...

D

deleted157868

My girlfriend is 5'1 and 95 pounds but she can take almost all of me. I'm not sure where it goes, LOL

Reactions: find83

tamati

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
my x's cervix was just within bumping range when going deep. if I forgot and went full hilt, she would be very uncomfortable. never fun to hurt someone you love. then she got an iud, and i could feel the stiff string/tether that came out of the cervix for the dr could remove it, poking the head of my cock. it was like a warning track or rumble strips...if felt the tip of dick being poked by the string, i knew not to go any deeper.

people are not all built the same...I never had any other women complain about any pain. fwiw she could not deliver any of her 3 children vaginally, she had to have c-sections. (not sure if her cervixs' placement had anything to do with it or not)

Last edited:

D_Hillary_Clitton

Account Disabled
Media
I have had a 9 incher and as fun as he was, he also hurt me at times. Certain positions were harder to withstand for longer periods of time. I'll take an average sized thick cock over a long one ANY DAY.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
nope, i'm afraid i wouldn't touch it with a bargepole.
there is no way i would enjoy sex with a 9incher.
there's good pain and there's bad pain.
6inchers give good pain.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My girlfriend is 5'1 and 95 pounds but she can take almost all of me. I'm not sure where it goes, LOL

tardis vagina

on topic ETA:

would depend on the skill of the man attached to said 9".

rubbish in romance = no. get out. you ain't got to go home, but you can't stay in my vagina.

skilled in skins = would you like the crust cut off your sammich, sugar shorts?

my boy is a big boy, and thankfully for meself and me jenny, of the sammich earning subset of big cocked dudes. :biggrin:

Last edited:
Reactions: 950483

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The texture and position of the cervix changes considerably during ovulation becoming softer, and often considerably higher in the vaginal canal. These physical manifestations of ovulation, in addition to a change in the consistency of the cervical mucus and basal body temperature, are used to determine the timing of ovulation by those practicing natural methods of birth control: Cervical Position and Ovulation Prediction | Ovulation Calculator

I had a couple of lovers who normally found cervical contact with my penis uncomfortable (like most women) but seemed to love it just around the time they were ovulating.

I obviously can't speak directly to what sex with a 9+" penis feels like for a woman, but my wife did tell me she had a partner once who was about 2" longer than me, which would have put him in that range. She made that estimation based on how much his erection exceeded the length of her outstretched hand and fingers compared to mine, and it sounded pretty legitimate.

She said vaginal intercourse with him was never really too comfortable (although apparently she managed it) and after a few months she developed a cervical erosion with painless vaginal bleeding and had to lay off sex for a while, at which point they broke up. But then again, she was with him for a number of months so how painful could it have been?

nmf9in

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My cock has always been a challenge for my wife, but more so as she gets older. We have to go slower than ever & use more lube-plus she can't take me as deep-not near as fun for her as it used to be. Trying to get my head in is harder than ever-she's one who would never say bigger is better....

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One of my ex FBs had what felt like a cervix the size and texture of a golf ball. She had about 4 guys before me and I was the only guy who never hurt her down there (her words). It was always difficult getting her to talk more about that, but from what I gathered, I was the only one that didn't slam onto her cervix. I always made it a point to slide past and stay deep by nudgefucking her cds.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
But then again, she was with him for a number of months so how painful could it have been?

You'd be surprised at how much effort people will put into trying to make sex work out, even if it's difficult or complicated. The fact that she with with him for a number of months doesn't mean that she wasn't truthful. Some couples go through worse problems in the bedroom and try for much longer to work them out.

My cock has always been a challenge for my wife, but more so as she gets older. We have to go slower than ever & use more lube-plus she can't take me as deep-not near as fun for her as it used to be. Trying to get my head in is harder than ever-she's one who would never say bigger is better....

She may be experiencing hormonal changes that is affecting her vaginal elasticity and can cause pain during sex. Estrogen cream might help, so I'd take these issues to her gynecologist! I know it's embarrassing to broach the subject the first time, but my gynecologist tells me that a lot of women talk about sex with her, and she put me at ease immediately and it wasn't nearly as awkward as I had imagined it would be.

Good luck! :smile:

D_Fred Flintstones

Sexy Member
Media
(I'm not tryin to show off just to answer the question)

I have a nine inche cock with seven in girth, to be honest my girlfriend loves it she does prefer my cock because she sees it as a challenge, so during sex my size isn't an issue for her, but before and afterward she finds in really painfully somtimes even calling it off because it hurts to much, afterward she has trouble doing her job ( horse riding) and makes her swollen and hard to sit down... Hope this helps

Reactions: MrHUGE1n

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
She said vaginal intercourse with him was never really too comfortable (although apparently she managed it) and after a few months she developed a cervical erosion with painless vaginal bleeding and had to lay off sex for a while, at which point they broke up. But then again, she was with him for a number of months so how painful could it have been?
cervical erosion is fucking unpleasant.

*crosses legs at the memory*

nmf9in

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You'd be surprised at how much effort people will put into trying to make sex work out, even if it's difficult or complicated. The fact that she with with him for a number of months doesn't mean that she wasn't truthful. Some couples go through worse problems in the bedroom and try for much longer to work them out.

She may be experiencing hormonal changes that is affecting her vaginal elasticity and can cause pain during sex. Estrogen cream might help, so I'd take these issues to her gynecologist! I know it's embarrassing to broach the subject the first time, but my gynecologist tells me that a lot of women talk about sex with her, and she put me at ease immediately and it wasn't nearly as awkward as I had imagined it would be.

Good luck! :smile:
We'll give it a try, Petite-thanks for the tip!

Iluvmywife333

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
tardis vagina

on topic eta:

Would depend on the skill of the man attached to said 9".

Rubbish in romance = no. Get out. You ain't got to go home, but you can't stay in my vagina.

Skilled in skins = would you like the crust cut off your sammich, sugar shorts?

My boy is a big boy, and thankfully for meself and me jenny, of the sammich earning subset of big cocked dudes. :biggrin:

tardis vagina!!! Roflmao!!!