9 inches cut British Guy

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Matt Cohen, Oct 5, 2007.

1. Matt Cohen

Matt Cohen Member

Hi, my name's Matt. I'm 20 and from the UK.

My penis is cut, 6 inches when soft and 9 inches when hard. It has always been big, my parents say it was huge even when I was a baby.

I decided to get myself circumcised 4 years ago (when I was 16) before I started having sex. I don't know why some guys say it reduces sensitivity - for me it has increased sexual pleasure. Having had my foreskin cut off allows my helmet (glans) to be stimulated by clothing all the while, not just during sex. I love the fact it is constantly exposed and that I have no option of covering it up. It doesn't bother me that being circumcised means I'm in a minority in the UK as most British guys never get their foreskin cut off.

I'm bi-sexual. I have a regular girlfriend and we have sex several times a week. I have never had intercourse with another guy (and don't get turned on by this) but I have been wanked off by guys and I have wanked them off. I get turned on by guys dicks, especially if they are like mine (big, thick and circumcised).

Not sure why I like guys as well as girls. When I first started wanking (aged 12 I think) I only thought about girls, but the older I get the more interested I am in guys dicks as well. I still like screwing a nice pussy though so mainly think of myself as straight.

2. invision99

invision99 Member

welcome to the site :). any pics?

3. DaveyR

DaveyR Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Welcome to LPSG Matt :biggrin1:

4. D_Vita_Mee_Tavegamin

D_Vita_Mee_Tavegamin Account Disabled

Welcome Matt to the site! hope you enjoy it.

5. Thicktooll

Thicktooll New Member

Hi Matt, FRom an other BI londoner,welcome to the site,9" x what?, looks very big, when are we to expect to see some pics, of you big cock,Like you I also like both,boys and girls,expecially boys they give the best blow jobs,do try it and let me know If you wanted to lern let me know I would love to take that big dick of yours Hope you enjoyed here we are all very friendly once more welcome

6. .A1guy

.A1guy Member

Albums:
    Hey welcome Matt,

Good to see more guys from the UK joining LPSG. Great site!! I'm sure you will love it and good luck with getting more cock experience...
    Look forward to seeing some pics.

7. Jhonny1

Jhonny1 New Member

Welcome Matt enjoy....

8. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Hey Welcome................:smile:

9. Man4menu

Man4menu Member

Albums:
    Welcome! :wink: :smile:

10. B_Trues

B_Trues New Member

That, in longer term, may lead to hard, desensitized, skin, it may also cause nerve damage, and it will be a bitch while running, trust me.

11. Divine1

Gold Member

Albums:
    Welcome Matt!
    We are thrilled to have you with us.
    I hope you will continue to share your fantasies and pics in the near future.

Enjoy!

12. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Welcome, Matt.

13. Ionto

Ionto New Member

Thanks for telling your story, a very interesting one.

It was in Britain, visiting as a teenager, that I first became aware that some men were circumcised, and since then it has always had this association for me. So I have been interested in reading your postings on experience as a circumcised man in a society where those with a bare glans are in the minority.

14. crs30uk

crs30uk New Member

Albums:
    Matt, I will wank it for you.

15. 9inchcanadian

9inchcanadian Member

Albums:
    Hi Matt and welcome, I like the other guys and girls here a glad you joined up and would loveto see some pics of that fabolous sounding schlong of yours.
    I have a question though, you say you made the decision to get cut? What prompted this decision, i note your surname is Cohen, a popular Jewish surname. Did this have a bearing on your deciosion?
    Just curious

16. Matt Cohen

Matt Cohen Member

Hi 9inchcanadian

To answer your question, yes my surname is a popular Jewish surname. My Dad's parents are Jewish but my Mum's side of the family is not. Although my Dad was circumcised as a baby, my parents decided not to have me done as they wanted me to decide when I got older. Well, I don't consider myself Jewish as I've not been brought up with Jewish influences - not even my Dad practices Judaism anymore.

However, I decided to get it done as my foreskin was quite long and I thought my penis would look better without a foreskin. I was also ready to start having sex (I was 16) and I thought asking a girl to have my foreskin put inside her pussy or her mouth was too much to ask.

No regrets at all - I'm in a minority in the UK - I guess only around 10% of guys are circumcised but my penis remains sensitive, looks great and feels great so no complaints. My girlfriend says she prefer circumcised dicks as well (ironically her mum is jewish but her dad isn't).

How many guys are cut in Canada ? - I seem to recall reading somewhere that it's more common than in the UK but not as common as the USA where approx 80% of guys have been circumcised.

17. jason_x_shaw

jason_x_shaw New Member

18. Deve1opment

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Welcome to the group Matt. Have a great time. Post some pics soon???

19. 9inchcanadian

9inchcanadian Member

Albums:
    I cant really speak for all Canadians as im a Brit living here, although i am fairly sure its as common here as in the states. Certainly all the boys ive ta;ked to and seen here have been cut, Thanks for the response very concise and honest, i hope all your posts are as good,
    Now get those pics up and lets all admire your weapon

20. NIMBUS

Gold Member

Albums:
    Good to see all your posts on here, Matt, and to read your story. Thanks for being so up front.

You're pretty much like me: I prefer penetrative sex with a woman but also love a good wank with a mate (or mates) from time to time. I've always been fascinated by cocks as well and love to check other guys out. I very nearly got myself circumcised when I was about 19 but, unlike you, I bottled out! Get your girlfriend handy with that digital camera, we're all curious to see the results of yours. :cool:

Draft saved Draft deleted