anglerect

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
hey matt i am a jewish guy in nz, bisexual, have a seven inch cock, big head on it, i love it when a guy has jewish ancestry and a huge big cock, my father was called HP for horse prock at school, he must have ten fat inches i saw it angry and stiff at a time share resort when was 12 years old in south africa.
is your father hung?
biggest dick i have had is 13.5 inches in australia, beautiful.
currently i have a boyfriend with 9 inches very thick uncut, i was cut at 8 days' of age , boyfriend is dutch they have huge cocks especially the ones raised in south africa,ie the boers.
i am intrigued by your profile and threads
cheers
david blumberg
nz
davidjb@worldnet.co.nz

Adam875

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Very interesting and intelligent posts, Matt (... not being patronising!). I think it's also interesting how many straight guys (or mainly so) on this site are also turned on by other guys big dicks, which is probably why they came to the site in the first place. But the fact is that the dicks being searched for have to be just that - big, and we have to be talking 8" plus. Maybe there is an inherent fascination in the male mind - stemming from childhood perhaps - with size comparison, and a secret admiration for those with 'bigger ones'.

Maybe, too, this is at the root of much homophobia: males are aware of this tendency within themselves and are frightened by it, and try to hide it by cultivating the 110% macho hetero image with no time for those 'poofs'.

I dunno ... just a thought?

Anyway, good to hear from someone who is open to alternatives, including circumcision! Never been done myself, but glad you like it.

malaka

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi Mat - You are lucky to have other guys to wank with. i joined this forum in the hope of meeting others in the same thought. I have been wanked by another guy in a drunken fumble - but never had anal. Wou be quiet happy to wank off - married and happy with it

welcome on board

hoodedbilad

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
As a bi guy I can honestly say that nothing beats a blow job from another guy. If I were closer to Cambs I'd be happy to come and prove the point..

Reactions: Wine0

Matt Cohen

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
As a bi guy I can honestly say that nothing beats a blow job from another guy. If I were closer to Cambs I'd be happy to come and prove the point..

Thanks for the offer - my girlfriend gives great blow jobs.

Just the feeling of her tongue on my helmet makes me hard within seconds and I cum within a few minutes.

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Your thinking about other well hung guys is not unusual. As a matter of fact they say it is very common. Your attraction to guys that are cut is no more unusual than guys attracted to other guys that are not cut. I how found that as long as I can remember guys have said that they were attracted to my cock because I am uncut. This has led to many j/o and oral sessions than I can count. The point is we are all attracted to other guys but sometimes we don't react to this attraction and sometimes we let it take us where it may.

Hi, my name's Matt. I'm 20 and from the UK.

I'm bi-sexual. I have a regular girlfriend and we have sex several times a week. I have never had intercourse with another guy (and don't get turned on by this) but I have been wanked off by guys and I have wanked them off. I get turned on by guys dicks, especially if they are like mine (big, thick and circumcised).

Not sure why I like guys as well as girls. When I first started wanking (aged 12 I think) I only thought about girls, but the older I get the more interested I am in guys dicks as well. I still like screwing a nice pussy though so mainly think of myself as straight.

Thicktooll

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks for the offer - my girlfriend gives great blow jobs.

Just the feeling of her tongue on my helmet makes me hard within seconds and I cum within a few minutes.

Hi matt, I live in east london I love sucking big cut cocks, where in UK do you live I am Bi and merried if you live in london we can meet for a chat and you cvan ask me anything you want about sucking and men if you realy want to know PM and we taked from there'
Where in uk are you? I tell you is nothing like sucking a big thick cock you dont know what is like untill you try it. Comon gived a try you will loved hope you do

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm a 32 year old guy who lives in London and works in the construction industry
I work out at the gym daily and I like football boxing and swimming
I have got a 9inch circumcised cock and I am totally cool with being cut
I've got nothing against uncut guys and would not make bad remarks about anyone elses cock that's not my business
All I know is that I'm cut and happy being that way
Damian

labourertype

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Of course not - he's talking out of his arse.

Every single claim - from the sex life to the ludicrous idea that his parents told him he had a big penis as a baby - is pure fantasy

How wrong some can be.
My mother told me as a baby i had a big penis
She had 2 boys before me so it was a comparrison thing.
Ignorance is bliss

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
To those that say Matt is making things up and question his comments
Why would he lie about such obviously personal and specific things?
What does he have to gain from lies? Nothing
So he must be telling the truth
If you don't believe him how come you are writing and responding and engaging in a discussion he has started?
Surely you would simply ignore his threads? Not write and endorse them?
Damian

Status
Not open for further replies.