9" Long, 8" Around: Proof

joeice345

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So, I've been a casual member for quite a while now. Every time I post my size, I get responses along the lines of "there's no way in hell you're 8" around". I always clarify that that is the base measurement. Their "proof" is always "well, if you were that big you would have pictures up to prove it.

I finally got around to posting one next to a 16oz can of RedBull and I still got crap. So, here are a few with an actual measuring tape from multiple angles. I used masking tape to hold it together at 8" and then got hard. Look for the metallic end that overlaps with the 8" mark.

It turns out that you CAN actually have a dick, even if you don't have a picture of it on LPSG.

Lastly, I am 100% straight so unless you're a woman or have a girlfriend/wife/sister/female friend, etc who wants to play, don't bother. And no, I'm not "curious". How about this........I won't try to change your sexual orientation and you don't try to change mine. Deal?

Lastly, I'm in the state of Utah (...no I'm not a Mormon or a polygamist). If you're ever passing through, drop me a line. I also travel to California, Vancouver, and Toronto from time to time.

http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=22189

mizzlopez

Experimental Member
Media
A cock thats not even 2" wide is now all of a sudden 8" around........hmm I wonder????

Compare bignlong's cock to yours, if he was to lay his cock on your cock, your cock would disappear.

Last edited:

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not even close to an 8 inch girth. Here's the test. Take a tape measure ... make it into an 8 inch girth ... there will be at least 3 inches showing on top ... he's showing a little over 2 inches ... it's around a 6 inch girth at best.

Not a hater, just showin' the faker.

mizzlopez

Experimental Member
Media
Not even close to an 8 inch girth. Here's the test. Take a tape measure ... make it into an 8 inch girth ... there will be at least 3 inches showing on top ... he's showing a little over 2 inches ... it's around a 6 inch girth at best.

Not a hater, just showin' the faker.

Now you sir have a really fat cock!!!