9" or better - difficulty???

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Magnum10x2, Jan 14, 2007.

1. Magnum10x2

Magnum10x2 Member

Albums:
    Any guys over 9” have difficulty getting 100% in? This could be one of the most frustrating aspects of sex. Love to smash my balls and drive it deep but seem to have difficulty with girls who can take it.

2. Simon9

Simon9 Active Member

Ah, the joy of smashing your balls..." nothing like it.

3. basque9

Gold Member

Albums:
    Interesting problem you are having...I too am over 9 and 7.25 in girth! Unlike you, I did not have difficulty with the ones who could take it... it was the ones who could not take it who gave me difficulty.:rolleyes: :wink: :smile:

4. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Magnum the girl in your avatar looks like shes had something jammed into her,...

5. meatpackingbubba

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    It's important to warm the receipient up in order to achieve full penetration, and even then one must be careful not to bang against the cervix since most women find this painful. When the woman's vagina has "tented" it is ready for some pile-driving.

The following is from the "Penis Size Debate"

Men often don't give the vagina the time to become "tented", meaning that the cervix retracts in the body and the inner two third of the vagina walls open apart. Only at this point is a woman ready to receive heavy thrusting, especially when the penis is long.

Source: Longer Penises Cause More Vaginal Satisfaction

On another note: Donkey boy, either my reading glasses are seriously deficient or you need to buy a new tape measure.

6. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Yes but with time and going slow and letting them get used to it, everything works out in the end. The key is to get them to trust in you and that your not going to hurt them:cool:

7. RoyalT

RoyalT New Member

Bubba, I thought that too! I was worried for a sec...

Anyways I'm only 8" so I'll refrain from responding to the topic :tongue:

Although with the right girl and patience. Maybe some stimulating gel. Lots of foreplay. Anything is possible. I get all my cock in, it just hurts her if she's not wet...but she usually is. If you don't have foreplay it won't be good for either of you; it hurts ME when she's not SOFT and WET :wink:

Patience, Magnum-chan.

8. FrenumFellow

FrenumFellow New Member

That website has been shown to be mostly garbage made up by a guy with some sort of strange agenda, though some of the information in it is partially close enough to the truth to seem convincing.

Searching thoroughly through the threads here, there is plenty of evidence that a significant percentage of women have at least occasional comfort problems with larger penises, and some can't accomodate them at all, regardless of their relaxation level ("tenting" or anything else) or male technique. It's long been known (going back to at least the Kama Sutra) that vaginas vary in size, and the average is probably intended by nature to readily accomodate not too terribly much more than an average size male penis.

From all the data and experiences I've seen, and the impressions I've gathered, from this and other sites, I think I can pretty confidently say it's in the ballpark to say that the 8 x 6 penis size sometimes claimed as "ideal" - particularly by that bogus site - is maybe just a bit below the threshold of causing half of all female partners at least some discomfort half the time (some men with extensive experiences have provided pretty detailed statistics on this), and just plain being too large for 10% or more of partners. So a 9" long penis is going to be well into the zone of being at least a bit too long for probably the majority of partners.

Being a bit thicker than average, I've run across comfort problems with female partners often enough that I would not want to be any thicker, or much longer than average either, out of consideration for my partners and in hopes of being pleasingly compatible with the largest percentage of women. Though I think I've found the extra girth in particular to have had enough positive benefits in helping me please female partners, that I fell that at my size the upside definitely outweighs the downside.

FF

9. meatpackingbubba

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I am not vouching for its scientific accuracy. But it does take more evidence than the unsourced statement that it "has been shown to be mostly garbage" to discredit it.

I'm sure readers are capable of going through what is a rather entertaining website, if nothing else, and making their own judgments.

10. TeflonDon

TeflonDon New Member

Amen Brother!

Slow, Easy, Patience, Playful, Fun! What else should it be :)

Teflon

11. FrenumFellow

FrenumFellow New Member

It would take more than than the unsourced statements and "data" on the site, for it to even have credibility to begin with.

This has all been discussed before in multiple threads. Search on it, and you'll see what I mean.

FF

12. meatpackingbubba

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    As I said, people can decide to take it for what they feel it offers. I don't vouch for it, but it is entertaining.

13. Magnum10x2

Magnum10x2 Member

Albums:
    Thats 100% of me in her... All the way, slammed NOT jammed... too bad we cant post audio.

14. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Yes! I want to take them to heaven, but not in a pine box!:tongue: :cool:

15. SassySpy

Gold Member

Albums:
    :tongue: Somewhere in the near vicinity would be a good start:biggrin1:

16. viking1

Gold Member

Just send me the ones that can't handle you guys big ones. Maybe I can have some fun after all.

17. pumperguy

pumperguy Member

Albums:
    I have no problem taking a good 10+ up my butt!! You 100% straight guys should try letting a man take care of you, you just might be surprised ;-)

18. Naturall

Naturall New Member

I agree that the Penis Size Debate website is not accurate when describing the average size of the vagina. Compare the findings of that website with the findings of Kinsey, Master's and Johnson, Robert Latou Dickinson, and the vaginainstitute.com, adn you'll see what I mean. Yes, some women can take in 9" to the balls, but their vagina is quite a bit above average in depth.

19. meatpackingbubba

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Well, the vagina also changes with use and a pregnancy or two. While some years back I had to be quite careful with the wife, I can now do some pile-driving when the mood moves me. But it is still essential to have adequate warm up.

20. B_Hung Muscle

B_Hung Muscle New Member

Something about this sentence moves me in tawdry ways.

Draft saved Draft deleted