Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

HungSailor

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thank you guys for the nice comments about the video :smile:

I used the last week to build up a "cum collection" for the end of the vid.
What shall a horny man do at evenings when he is out at sea and is done with the work for the evening, I jack off while surfing the net.
:cool:

HungSailor

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know, I know :smile:
It was many small movieclips edited into one bigger one, so that's why all the notes with my email address on.
I use the email address note because I am fed up with fake people who steal pics and vids of others to use it in their own profiles here and there on the net.
You know the feeling don't you?

HungSailor

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To you Mattness,
It was not the meaning at all to be antigay when I wrote the comments in the end of the video.
The reason I did it is because earlier on when I posted a video on XTube and here I got so many emails and MSN messages from gay men who wanted me to show off on webcam to them. And when I in a friendly way said -no I don't webcam with men because I dont get turned on/hard/horny by showing off to men (has tried it earlier).
Many of those men who get a no from me can't take a no for a no, and then they start up with cruel comments or just stop chatting friendly like they did before the question.
So the message is for those kind of people who not always understand when a straight man is not getting turned on by these things.
As I said earlier, I am (like many others here...) a straight man who likes to show off a bit. Mostly because it is a bit exiting and kinda hot to be anonymus here on the net while doing these things. And of course to get nice comments from girls and friendly gay and bi men :)
I can live with that some don't like the way my cock and body look like.
It is the "no for a no" thing I get fed up by.
Hope my "english" writing was ok to read. I come from a country where english is not the first language to speak or write in.

Greekdick69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hungsailor: Video is funny, hot and interesting! Thanks for sharing, you got a nice piece of meat there.

Mattness: I took his comment like there are abnormal straight guys (like the ones who...well too many categories to mention a few), but he is one of the normal ones lol.

Anyway cool to read all your comments! I agree on the "no means no"..just read the one about the guy harrassed at the gym lol.

hot-rod

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hello.

I must say there is many hot and nice links here to click on for a straight man like me. Keep up with the good links people :smile:

Yesterday I made a new video wich you can watch on XTube:
XTube Login Page

Or download it directly (8 mb) from here:
Box.net - Free Online File Storage, Internet File Sharing, RSS Sharing, Access Documents & Files Anywhere, Backup Data, Share Files

See you on the battlefield of love.
Dude, that is 1 hot video...what did you do with all that good spunk? Did somebody eat it?