9" Young Bi

D_Bitch McConnell

Experimental Member
Media
Hey everyone,

I'm 9" long, 2" wide and 6" around when hard, 7" soft. I love being big but there are drawbacks!

I am young and bi, so I'm really keen to talk to new people, both male and female!

I'm a bit nervous about posting pics here but send me a message and I'll send you some, I've got webcam and a digital camera.

Take care everyone,

wellhungbi

perfectone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Hey everyone,

I'm 9" long, 2" wide and 6" around when hard, 7" soft. I love being big but there are drawbacks!

I am young and bi, so I'm really keen to talk to new people, both male and female!

I'm a bit nervous about posting pics here but send me a message and I'll send you some, I've got webcam and a digital camera.

Take care everyone,
wellhungbi

Hi wellhungbi,,Happy new Year and Welcome,,
If you don't mind, an older Bi guy,with a lot of experience?, I am in london and I am Bi to, You got,9" cock?,Wow,, that is a big thick dick,,I love big thick cocks,
,My dickis not as big as yours,only just under 8' but it is a little thicker,,Where in essex are you,,Would love to see you beatifull cock,,
London is not that farway from essex .if you want ,send some pics.to My email is in my profile..Ch,,eers
PS..I hope you like thick cocks??

NIMBUS

Legendary Member
Media
Hi buddy. Just relax and enjoy the site. Don't be intimidated. If you want to protect yourself then just make sure that you never post any pictures that have both your face and your cock in the same shot.

Hope that you'll have lots of fun here. There are loads of really friendly guys for you to chat to, ask questions of etc.

Enjoy (and welcome)!