90% gay-10% str8

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
OK guys since we are basically gay what female celeb would you wanna fuck? My # 1 is Vanessa Marcil- my cock would be quivering just getting to the docking station. But what guy is # 1. Clooney has a hairy back and dirty ass by now. I would however shave him and douche him. Who's your fav's.Two only, 1 male 1 female

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OK guys since we are basically gay what female celeb would you wanna fuck? My # 1 is Vanessa Marcil- my cock would be quivering just getting to the docking station. But what guy is # 1. Clooney has a hairy back and dirty ass by now. I would however shave him and douche him. Who's your fav's.Two only, 1 male 1 female

What, pray tell, are you talking about?

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Okay, so I'll get the ball rolling here. IF and that is such a big IF, I were to have sex with a female celeb who would it be. Since it is never going to really happen, I'll say Angelina Jolie because I figure there are so many things we would end up talking about that having sex would end up being all forgotten .
Now as for what male celeb I would want to have sex with, right now here in this moment I would say Chris Evans.

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Okay, so I'll get the ball rolling here. IF and that is such a big IF, I were to have sex with a female celeb who would it be. Since it is never going to really happen, I'll say Angelina Jolie because I figure there are so many things we would end up talking about that having sex would end up being all forgotten .
Now as for what male celeb I would want to have sex with, right now here in this moment I would say Chris Evans.
Thats why I asked the 90-10 crowd-but she would be a hell of a blow job!

sinsinasty

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
a guy...probably Rafa Nadal or Tiger Woods

girls, Angelina Jolie (shes bisexual), Jessica Alba, Katherine Hiegl, Jennifer Connoly, and Vanessa Marcil of course

snobbes

Sexy Member
Media
Rhianna
rhianna3.jpg

Bow Wow
mob5_1142024376.jpg