90% of Women's Issues posts/threads are by men

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Granted I'm yet another male starting a thread, but it's not meant to be a pathetic attempt.

15 or 16 (debatable as to a real female or not on one thread) of latest/freshest 17 threads in the women's forum, are started by men. Way to fuck it up, gents. Guessing the response percentages are about the same. Then take about 1/3 of the females responses and they are really men. If they have less than 30 posts, then up it to about 90% being really men.

I think the thread says "men are welcome to participate too", but thanks to the jackazzez, I just took the top 17 current thread OPs or so.:

Oakwood - male
Wish 4-8 - male
insideout - male
Jeffy21 - male
dolfette - female
bandit7672 - male
baldiowa - male
sweetman194065 - male
5inchaussie - male
sirj14 - male
fruitfly - male
wellhungfireman- male
closetdonkey- male
amy 18 - female, with a few pics stolen off the internet (ahem)
fizzyjizz- male
tottonlad - male
magnum10x2 - male

Guess men seem to know the feminine trials/tribs better than women. I know this has been brought up before over the years, just thought I'd take a random snapshot.

Last edited:

RamIt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It could be because the hundred million men on the site want to hear from all five of the women.

Just a guess.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i don't think we mind guys asking questions.

we just want to rip the heads of the guys that try to tell us what our answers to those questions should be.

both heads :smile:

B_FruitFly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
"Guess men seem to know the feminine trials/tribs better than women. I know this has been brought up before over the years, just thought I'd take a random snapshot."

Almost all posts made by men in this area are questions not statements. I will just stick to "sex with a large penis" as its getting pretty boring and whiny in womens issues anyway.

who would have know so many Men and Women get offended at serious and infantile questions by men.

just another thought: there are more africans in africa than asians. If that even makes any sense.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
Let me massage those for you.

I'm tending to think that that was part of the problem in the first place. :redface:

Not you massaging them :biggrin1: obviously.

No. I met this lady the other day and I think she was the first woman I have ever met who had a complete testicle fetish. I can't say that it wasn't pleasant at first, but three days later and they still ache.

7x6

Sexy Member
Media
Personally, this is my favourite part of LPSG because, though I came here with a big dick fixation which has been largely cured, I've stayed for the frank discussions in this forum. If I though I could find somewhere where men and women (some of them even real women) talked like this in a less big-dick focused way, i'd be there. I'd probably stil be here too though :)