90% Straight 10% Gay

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
Here is the short answer:

Anyone claiming to be 100% gay is pretty much being 100% honest since there is no incentive or advantage in our society to being identified as gay and there's plenty of discrimination. In other words, no reason to say you are gay if you are not. Identifying as gay still requires conviction and cojones.

BUT . . .

Anyone describing themselves as 100% straight or a fraction thereof is open to question, as being straight carries a great deal of prestige and approval in our society so there's plenty of incentive to classify yourself as straight even when you are not. In addition this is a cock site, if it were a pussy site I think a claim to 100% straight would carry a lot more weight.

You don't see gay guys flocking to a tit or pussy site, and viewing, talking about, discussing, commenting on the beauty and many attributes of female genitalia.

I'm sure there are plenty of straight guys here on LPSG, but 100% str8 is a tough sell and probably the minority.

You hit the nail on the head. Great post!

I've been trying to say this for years on here.

On LPSG, the taboo of male homosexuality is so downplayed

What's funny is, is that some of the 100% straight males on LPSG (lol) think that gay men's sexuality is accepted like a straight man's -even cooler. I can hear them talking: "Yeah, it's still a little taboo, I suppose, but it's cool nowadays. Gay men have nothing to worry about. It's in style now."

^ Pathetic!

I particularly like the straight men who so wish they could be gay so they can get sex more easily. And they say it on a BIG COCK site, to boot. LOL.

Last edited:

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I find that making statements, about groups or cultures should be done cautiously. When you point your finger at them to point out their faults / flaws, 3 or 4 fingers point back at you to expose your faults and flaws

finger-point.jpg

Reactions: notN2pussy

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I figure the mere fact that I am on this site and looking at pictures of penises must mean that I have some small percent of gay genes floating around in me. :)

benson19

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
For me that i picked 90% Gay & 10% Straight the reason i did is I've known from a young age that i was physically attracted to guys & as i got older that turned into sexual attraction. I know I'm only interested in having sex with men and sexual thoughts about males can only get me horny.

For the 10% part in my everyday to day life naturally I'm a very 'straight' acting fellow. Well not acting... i do honestly enjoy your most typical stuff a straight guy does/enjoys.
I also appreciate a beautiful woman when i see one and will state WOW she is hot!

So thats my reasoning for going with 90% Gay-10% Straight.
Hope it makes sense from my point.

Reactions: ohbenice

Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I took the percentages to ask which way I'd go if given the same choice 100 times.

But reading the other posts, it makes more sense to look at the percentages as points on a continuum.

chubster91

Sexy Member
Media
Seems reasonable.Care to clarify?GOT IT.

This all may be true for YOU:

1. everyone on this website spends 'hours and hours talking about the beauty of cocks and looking at celebrity crotches...'
  2. everyone on this website has 'an admiration and facination for the male sex organ' in a sexual manner . That being 'definitely not pure hetero behaviour.'
  3. Therefore nobody on this website 'can be less than 5% gay'

As Matthew and NineInchCock_160IQ already pointed out that doesn't make it true for EVERYONE. Allow me to elaborate further. To wit:

1. Talking and/or looking do not equal action and/or intent.
  2. That 'admiration and fascination' can be aesthetic and not sexual in nature.
  3. One could hurt themselves jumping to conclusions. :wink:

For further consideration:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_orientation

Sexual orientation describes the direction of an individual's sexuality, often in relation to their own sex or gender. Common terms for describing sexual orientation include bisexual (bi), heterosexual (straight) and homosexual (lesbian or gay).

A number of different classification schemes have been used to describe sexual orientation since the mid-19th century, and scholars have often defined the term 'sexual orientation' in divergent ways. Indeed, several studies have found that much of the research about sexual orientation has failed to define the term at all, making it difficult to reconcile the results of different studies. However, most definitions include a psychological component (such as the direction of an individual's erotic desire) and/or a behavioural component (which focuses on the sex of the individual's sexual partner/s). Some prefer to simply follow an individual's self-definition or identity.

The bold text above is mine. IMHO the combination of desire, behaviour and identity are what make up one's 'sexual orientation'.
excellent explanation :) too be honest no one is 100% straight and if you say you are your lying to yourself. As men we are curious by nature. me as example I'm not 100% straight. I would not have sex with a man but curious of how I measure up.