milo1730

Loved Member
Media
Hoffman Estates (Illinois, United States)
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Do you live a straight lifestyle? Identify as straight, look straight. Not effeminate? Possibly married? Divorced? But feel a blowjob is a blowjob from a guy or girl? Feel it’s Taboo with a guy, but can still get hard at the thought? Discreetly occasionally go to an adult bookstore with a glory hole booth? Enjoy being naked in the men’s locker room at your gym? Don’t understand why, but it’s hust that way. If your from Chicago and don’t identify as gay say Hey!

bonerbrew

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Do you live a straight lifestyle? Identify as straight, look straight. Not effeminate? Possibly married? Divorced? But feel a blowjob is a blowjob from a guy or girl? Feel it’s Taboo with a guy, but can still get hard at the thought? Discreetly occasionally go to an adult bookstore with a glory hole booth? Enjoy being naked in the men’s locker room at your gym? Don’t understand why, but it’s hust that way. If your from Chicago and don’t identify as gay say Hey!
Do I have to be from Chicago to say hey? I'm north of you by about 2 hours. Not gay. Bicurious and looking to suck my first cock and have mine sucked.

D

deleted378856

ANYONE IN THE ACTUAL CITY OF CHICAGO WHO CAN HOST? COME ON FELLAS.