99 Problems

MovingForward

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well, I have had an interesting week and I do not know what to do.

I have a circle of friends. One is straight, the other is gay. The gay friend has been implying the whole week, that the straight guy really is not straight as if they have done something together. He wont say it straight up, but keeps implying. My question is, I have not said anything to the straight guy, but should I bring it up? The gay guy loves attention, and I am not sure if he is doing this for attention or if something really happened. I am not sure, if I should let the straight friend know that he is being put out there as not straight.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well, I have had an interesting week and I do not know what to do.

I have a circle of friends. One is straight, the other is gay. The gay friend has been implying the whole week, that the straight guy really is not straight as if they have done something together. He wont say it straight up, but keeps implying. My question is, I have not said anything to the straight guy, but should I bring it up? The gay guy loves attention, and I am not sure if he is doing this for attention or if something really happened. I am not sure, if I should let the straight friend know that he is being put out there as not straight.

Why do you care about what this gay friend has to say about your straight friend? Would your straight friend really care about what your gay friend is implying about him?

I have plenty of straight male friends and their main problem is trying to keep the woman in their lives happy. I think that someone saying that he is gay is a moot problem.

B_The Greek Dude

Experimental Member
Media
The gay guy loves attention.

Well, that should answer it for you. I remember back in February, one boy reportedly got shot because he asked a straight kid to be his Valentine. What they didn't publicize, is that he was going around the school saying that this guy was already his boyfriend, and that this guy sucked his dick.

If you don't act stupid, nobody gets hurt. . .either emotionally nor physically.

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I have a circle of friends. One is straight, the other is gay. The gay friend has been implying the whole week, that the straight guy really is not straight ...

3 sounds more like a triangle than a circle of friends.:smile: With regard to your question don't tell the straight friend anything. Your gay friend is acting as a rumor spreading busybody instead of being the confidant that this friend may need. Maybe he is or isn't straight. It's his prerogative to reveal this information whenever he wants to.

MovingForward

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I agree with you dreamer. I was thinking of just ignoring the entire situation. There are more friends envolved, but I have no idea what they think. I guess I should ask them. I just know for myself, I would not want someone claiming I had been with them, or in a relationship if it was not true.