99% straight/1% gay, 90/10, 80/20,70/30

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Glax21, Jul 6, 2009.

1. Glax21

Glax21 New Member

Hey Guys,

I joined last week and have probably changed my straight/gay percentage a 100 times...never really gave it much thought to putting a number to it.:confused:

Walking down the street, I never see a guy and think - that guy is attractive - don't feel anything towards them, but I love looking at cock and participating in mutual JO, BJ and sometimes more.:biggrin1:

Women are different, love them and love sex with them.:tongue:

To sum it up, I like participating in sexual actives with guys but do not have an attraction to them.

What do you guys think? I'm not wrestling with a gay/straight issue, but just curious if you think attraction or actions = gay

Interested to hear what others think.

FYI, I have my profile listed at 90 straight /10 straight.

Glax

2. Beanie

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    well at the end of the day you are the only one who can say what you are. sounds to me like your bisexual, and like a lot of bisexual guys have sexual desires for men but have no intention of 'settling down' or having any other relationship with a guy, other than sex. hope this helps...?

3. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

If you feel comfterable with that, keep those. it's how you feel. I think the same as you for the jo part, but I can see if a guy is atractive, so for me that was the decision to choose for 80% straight.

4. D_Ireonsyd_Colonrinse

(1) "... but I love looking at cock and participating in mutual JO, BJ and sometimes more.:biggrin1:"

(2) "Women are different, love them and love sex with them.:tongue:
    To sum it up, I like participating in sexual actives with guys but do not have an attraction to them."

--------------------

Instead of basing your sexual orientation on a mysterious phantasm called "attraction", I have a better, more precise way to graph your percentages.

Base it on what you did.

On what you actually did do.

Not what you thought about or FEEL. Or who "attracts".

Example: If you engage in camming with another guy to the point of climax, that is considered a same-sex experience.

If you enjoy "mutual JO, BJ and sometimes more.:biggrin1:" with another dude, these are all same-sex activities. Now, I could be wrong, but your big grin :biggrin1: seems to indicate you ejaculated during the course of jacking, blowing and "more" (does that "more" mean anal?) during your time spent in the company of dudes.

Forget about who you "love" for a moment. --- WHAT DID YOU DO?

Stop thinking about the percentages as a guess-timate on your perceived orientation. Think of the percentages as an ACTION CHART, graphing your actual experiences, a trajectory of WHAT YOU DID, not what you feel inside.

This, of course, would not work 50 years ago when people were more closeted and were sometimes forced to repress sexual attractions. But we don't live like that.

If you cam with guys, jerk with guys, blow each other, engage in "more", these should be represented in your chart.

There was a poster here called Mister Mark. Mister Mark firmly believed that it didn't matter HOW MANY GUYS YOU BLEW -- or got blown by.... because if you could only "fall in love" with women then you were "99%" or "100%" straight.

That's the wrong way to look at it. Stop thinking of these as "Which sex I could potentially fall in love with" percentages. They are ACTION percentages. They MOVE and graph which sex assisted you to climax.

#4 D_Ireonsyd_Colonrinse, Jul 6, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2009
  5. Glax21

Glax21 New Member

Thanks

While I am not concerned about being one way or the other -I am interested in other people's thoughts about being sexual with both genders, but only being attracted emotionally to one side.

Also, willtom27, that was my next thought...I was curious if people based their scales according to actions or according to their feelings.

My thought is that basing it on action alone seems to miss a large piece of the puzzle. It is the motivating force, I believe, which is important. Seems to me there is a difference between actions fueled by sexual urges to enjoy pleasure with a same-sex partner and establishing an emotional/intimate feeling towards someone of the same sex.

For instance, I don't have any interest in kissing someone of the same sex, but admiring their cock and/or allowing them to admire mine interests me.

#5 Glax21, Jul 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2009
  6. D_Bussbye Bushsticker

I'm exactly the same - only attracted to women, only want relationships with women, but love playing around with men and their cocks. Hence I've chosen 70/30.

7. D_Jerry_Atric

D_Jerry_Atric Account Disabled

Anything above 1% on either side like someone being like 90% or 80% gay/straight just means that they are bisexual even if it's not in practice.

I don't put my attractions to men and women in ratios because I am bad at math, I can't think of my sexuality in terms of ratios/percents, and I have fallen in love with both men and women, and I also like and am attracted to people who are not male or female when it comes to their gender.

8. B_Hung Jon

B_Hung Jon New Member

I've had some great relationships with guys but I'm primarily attracted to women. That's how I explain my percentages.

9. sumyungguy

sumyungguy Active Member

I more or less share some of your feelings, except that I do have an attraction for men (and pretty much equally women), but as far as a relationship, I only want sex (guess that's the 70%) I'm not emotionally attracted to men, I could care less how they feel about me as far as feelings are concerned. I also don't like the idea of kissing a man (at least on the face, on the rest of the body I don't mind, but I never really think much of it, it's just sensual i guess and it turns me on), but that's just me. However, I won't say I'm incapable of having a meaningful relationship with one, just haven't yet. Kissing is just something I would have to get used to if i did have a meaningful relationship with a guy. I really don't care about the percentages to be honest. Sexuality isn't really something you measure numerically or proportionately, it's either something you experience or you don't experience.

Draft saved Draft deleted