9inches

SR_Hairy_Morgan

Experimental Member
Media
What are you talking about? That is a great measurement pic. I do belive that could be about 9" bpel, as the average is based on, rounding off close.

Edit: Of course, all is too easy with photography. Your penis can be much higher or on a slightly different angle to the ruler. However, I belive this, but I think people place to must trust in a picture, generally speaking.

Last edited:

ShannonH

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
You _really_ need to have the tape directly on top. If I put it on a table, I can hold my pinky far enough above it and make it photograph at 9" long. Hell, I could have a 13" pinky that way.

I notice your light source is coming from the right side of the screen. The shadow below the tape is pretty close to the tape since it's sitting near the table, but your dick's shadow is way, way over on the left, indicating that your dick's quite a bit above the tape.

Seriously, 99% of the people talking about their 9" dicks (or how anyone less than 9" is tiny, etc. etc.) are just trolls. Anyone who isn't just here to stir things up will know you have a big dick if you actually have a big dick, properly measured.

D_Fred Flintstones

Sexy Member
Media
You _really_ need to have the tape directly on top. If I put it on a table, I can hold my pinky far enough above it and make it photograph at 9" long. Hell, I could have a 13" pinky that way.

I notice your light source is coming from the right side of the screen. The shadow below the tape is pretty close to the tape since it's sitting near the table, but your dick's shadow is way, way over on the left, indicating that your dick's quite a bit above the tape.

Seriously, 99% of the people talking about their 9" dicks (or how anyone less than 9" is tiny, etc. etc.) are just trolls. Anyone who isn't just here to stir things up will know you have a big dick if you actually have a big dick, properly measured.

i cant be assed with shit like this lol

its simple my cock is on the table so is the tape, my dick is not as flat as paper so it has quite some depth, also it curves up only a slight bit near the end

why is it i take a pic of a genuine 9inch cock i get crap

this aint even my BPEL

Gornes

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
i cant be assed with shit like this lol

its simple my cock is on the table so is the tape, my dick is not as flat as paper so it has quite some depth, also it curves up only a slight bit near the end

why is it i take a pic of a genuine 9inch cock i get crap

this aint even my BPEL

who cares about 0,8 inches
it's still big :confused:

D

deleted157868

You can tell the tape measure is on a much lower plane then his penis which makes it look bigger with the measurement

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Great picture and at least this member shows the ruler. Great black and white photo.

SR_Hairy_Morgan

Experimental Member
Media
Why do you care what a bunch of idiots on the internet think? I woldn`t care if they said I was 3" long. What does it matter. It Irritates me more when people guess some impossible number like 11" or 12" because they are ignorant.
When they say you can`t be 9, take it as a compliment, man, because your size is unbelivable to them, even if you know that you are!

D_Mr_Ciao

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Looks prefect to me, nice colour and nice shape. I can't believe some of you guys have the time to start a debate on a guy's dick because there is a shadow and the shadow is not here and the tape look fake and.... Some people are clearly insecure , admit it the guy is bigger then you, now go back jelquin pumping .

Sandarae8

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i mean if other peoples comments are bothering you, otherwise whateverv the size its clearly a hot fucking cock, i dont think that can be argued with