9inches

ShannonH

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Just out of curiosity, what's the distance between the two pieces of paper vertically and horizontally? Or just diagonally?

In that shot, the top paper is only about 2.5" above the bottom paper. So 2.5" above is all it takes to make 8.5" look like 14". Anyone's dick when putting it over a table is naturally going to sit ~2" above that table (from the top of the tape measure to the tip of the penis), of course not everyone's camerawork is the same. This does mean that you could set up this picture with the best of intentions and still shoot something ridiculous.

The only good measurement shots are the ones with a measure placed right on top (those can, of course, be faked easily if you print your own cheater tape, but that's really elaborate so probably doesn't happen that much except for people who make money off of cams), and the only good body shots that really show size as those taken from a fair distance. Anything else can be fun, sure, but if your thread title is the actual measurement your reporting, it really ought to be done the right way.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
im not gona comment anymore lol my dick is 9inches oviously my pics aint workin properly because i took it the wrong way or sumin, you will just have to take my word.

I could care less about you showing a perfect measured 9 inch pic of your dick, Tytn. I have seen enough big dick pictures to judge pretty accurately without need for a ruler or tape measure that yours is huge! You have an incredible dick and that is really what matters to me..not you struggling to get the picture just perfect to please all of the critics. A cock like yours is to be admired, respected and envied! It is even likely that at 18, you have not seen all of your cock growth yet! Keep that big dick standing tall!:cool:
Basque

rawrg

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I usually do care about proper measurement, not because I'm a nazi, but because it proves it to me. I suppose I've been jaded by all the fakes out there.

Tytn, it's no offense to you, but when people claim the very above average sizes of 9+ inches, there's more scrutiny. Nobody picks apart claims of 7-8 inches, because that's only about 1 in 50 guys. The 9-10 inch range is like 1 in 10,000 or more. It's very very rare. If you really do post solid ruler pics, then everyone will accept it as true. Simple enough. :biggrin1:

jack_uk

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
im not gona comment anymore lol my dick is 9inches oviously my pics aint workin properly because i took it the wrong way or sumin, you will just have to take my word.

Ignore them, if anything it looks bigger than 9", most here who measure press the ruler/tape measure right up against their bone which gives a longer measurement, your not doing this.

Your dick is at least 9" and possibly more. :)

nymph62

Just Browsing
Media
View attachment 151380

this is an untouched version the tape is at the same height at the base but as it goes down my cock curves up and it seems lower

how is there anything wrong with this other than its not BPEL ???????

It's quite simple, rather than holding your cock at the base. Hold down the tip of the head with your pinky without obstructing the view as much as you can. Anyone can clearly see how the angle of the tape measure is different from the angle of your penis. The tip of your head is at least 1-2.5 inches above the table surface, judging by the angle of the shadow on the left.

Last edited:

dude_007

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
these comments are a crack up. Not only has the dude posted a decent measurement picture, he also has enough pictures in his gallery to prove that he has a big 9 inch cock.

Last edited: