9x5er

k1NG

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What is it like for all of you who had sex with a 9 x 5 inch penis? I have a member of that size, and idk, I get positive feedback but feel that my penis is rather skinny. I'm always told, "oh I can definitely feel you in my stomach" and all that other shit, but I feel like if I was thicker, I'd be dominating. Not to mention all of these, "I want a man with a 5.5 or above girth penis" notions I've been seeing online... that just builds it all up. Last girl I been with I showed it to her and she told me it was long as fuck, longest she's ever seen, but she refrain from calling it big, just long..every time she brought it up. I feel like if I were to ask them, they'd just give me some bullshit to not hurt my feelings, so I'm asking you guys for the straight up honest answer, what is it like to fuck a 9 x 5 penis? Should I be concern about being small or thin, or not satisfying (as far as size goes)?

bakardi420

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The truth: There is ALWAYS going to be someone bigger and ALWAYS going to be someone smaller.

You are you and that's who you have to live with.

Complaining about having a 9" penis?? No one is ever satisfied!

offering251

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Im sitting at 8x5 and havent had any complaints. havent had substantial amounts of compliments before sex but after is a different story each time. Doesnt matter what the statistics of your cock are, as long as you know how to work it, you can please anyone.

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Its all in the visual impression. A 5" girth is not thin, it is at least average, perhaps slightly thicker than average. But an enormous length of 9" is going to make it look thin. Conversely, an average girth will probably make a 9" length look even longer.

I am about 8" BPEL but with a girth of 5.75-6.25" and to my eye I look short.

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yes, it's just the impression. My girth is well above average, and seems thick to me, but because of my length it looks average.

Last edited: