A 16X7 dildo

Pradadox

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I really wasn't sure where it should go, i asked but got no response. We laughed a lot when takingt these photos and i thought you all might get a laugh out of them too. When i bought it they said it was 13 by 7 but when we put a ruler next to it (as best we could) it came out to 16.5 inches. The base was .5 inches so uhh i guess including the balls it was bigger? The balls are definetely NOT 3 inches (2 inches tops). The pics are a bit large so i cropped em down i hope that helps everyone load them easier. I can get some new pics, although not right away. Oh, and i took these pics on 4 hrs worth of sleep so normal i don't look so bad :rolleyes:. These pics were taken purely for amusement's sake. So feel free to let me know what you all think.

ps- i had to resize all these pics to make the limit for LPSG sorry if it hurts the quality.

Attachments

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Heh. Congratulations on your acquisition. In picture 018, I noticed you have a copy of "Beaches" on the shelf in the background -- you know you're gonna get some ragging for that! Even I'mnot that gay! ;)

Pradadox

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hahha, hey so long as u comment on the pics first and tease me about beaches second i can take it! Besides, it's the only thing that lets me keep my gay liscence. ;)

Pradadox

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hahah, so long as everyone posts on my pics first, and messes with me about beaches second i don't mind. It's the only thing that let's me keep my liscence ;). That was given to me by my best friend, it was meant to tease me over my love of big cock haha.

dbr22

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Based on #18 as well...on the tv screen it looks like its time for "Tool Time"...

Heh. Congratulations on your acquisition. In picture 018, I noticed you have a copy of "Beaches" on the shelf in the background -- you know you're gonna get some ragging for that! Even I'mnot that gay! ;)

Pradadox

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Actually, that's "Yes Dear" i dunno if that's better or worse. I think it's great though that you guys are only making fun of me for what i watch. ;) hehe

dbr22

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i could have swore that was Brad and Tim...

Actually, that's "Yes Dear" i dunno if that's better or worse. I think it's great though that you guys are only making fun of me for what i watch. ;) hehe

Pradadox

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nope, sorry, it was too late in the afternoon for them to be on it's Jimmy and uhhh the neurotic one... who complains a lot... (note the blue baseball cap on jimmy)

Pradadox

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
haha, to be honest, i'm working my way up to it. and uhh should i have some pics, i think i'd make them on a requesting basis only. i'll put up a post about it if u like.

Pradadox

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wouldn't be surprised actually, i got this gift a month late because a ton of them were on back order. Besides i bet she was able to take more than i was, so for now, my hat's off to her. haha

Pradadox

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
haha, I dunno i think getting the head and maybe an inch or 3/4ths of an inch of that should at least requalify me to reapply for my gay liscence. Pleaaaseeeee Mindseye?!