A 16X7 dildo

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I really wasn't sure where it should go, i asked but got no response. We laughed a lot when takingt these photos and i thought you all might get a laugh out of them too. When i bought it they said it was 13 by 7 but when we put a ruler next to it (as best we could) it came out to 16.5 inches. The base was .5 inches so uhh i guess including the balls it was bigger? The balls are definetely NOT 3 inches (2 inches tops). The pics are a bit large so i cropped em down i hope that helps everyone load them easier. I can get some new pics, although not right away. Oh, and i took these pics on 4 hrs worth of sleep so normal i don't look so bad :rolleyes:. These pics were taken purely for amusement's sake. So feel free to let me know what you all think.

ps- i had to resize all these pics to make the limit for LPSG sorry if it hurts the quality.

:biggrin1: Agree to funny ass pics... generally they come in black that size (lol)
However, there is one pic that turned me on with it in your mouth...damn!
Also, looked like my horse's penis...that measures about 16-20 long.
Could this be a Size Queen's Dream:biggrin1:
Thanks for your humor guy.
What would life be like without some humor!
Whooper-lee:smile:

Pradadox

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
:biggrin1: Agree to funny ass pics... generally they come in black that size (lol)
However, there is one pic that turned me on with it in your mouth...damn!
Also, looked like my horse's penis...that measures about 16-20 long.
Could this be a Size Queen's Dream:biggrin1:
Thanks for your humor guy.
What would life be like without some humor!
Whooper-lee:smile:

Haha, yea like i said we couldn't stop laughing when we took them. And now i dunno if i can ever look at it the same way again cause of the whole beasitality link that you've made for me! Glad to have turned ya on too! I might take some more, but aside from the obvious usage i dunno what to do with it. I'm trying to see if i can use a water soluable (sp?) marker to mark how far i can get with my mouth (it won't work for the other end cause the lube will prevent me from marking the surface).

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not anymore. ;)

haha, I dunno i think getting the head and maybe an inch or 3/4ths of an inch of that should at least requalify me to reapply for my gay liscence. Pleaaaseeeee Mindseye?!

What I meant by "not anymore" was that you don't have to hold on to Beaches to qualify after this. Sorry I wasn't clear about that.

Pradadox

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hahaha, thanks! Mindseye, your my new friend after that one! although i guess i'll have to keep a pic of that in my wallet at all time for any other infractions i may commit.... oh well! haha

Pradadox

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Heh, well it's definetely not for the faint of heart. It looks bad, but it's even more intimidating to try working with. Don't worry, i'll get it though :)

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Besides i bet she was able to take more than i was, so for now, my hat's off to her. haha

In the yardstick photo (picture_026.jpg) it looks like the big branching vein on the bottom is about 9" back from the business end. The little lady in the photo set takes it down to there, which I suppose is maybe not a record, but OK.

danerain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
The insane sexiness of the pics have shut my brain down so all I can really say is:

ZOMG! ZAT IS 2 HHOTT!

Pradadox

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In the yardstick photo (picture_026.jpg) it looks like the big branching vein on the bottom is about 9" back from the business end. The little lady in the photo set takes it down to there, which I suppose is maybe not a record, but OK.

9 inches? She's still got me beat with that. i dunno how tall ya are dirigible, but basically it's about the length of your forearm. I really don't think there's room for it all internally... i know not for me anyways. I have no idea how much i'll ever be able to take. I'm still pretty damn impressed. Danerain, thank you, the comment about general sexiness makes my day :biggrin1: