"a 2 inch tongue worth a yard of dick"

fak_et

Experimental Member
Media
My girl is always commenting on my huge tongue and how it drivers her crazy when im goin at it.

B_Bette

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've never been a big fan of the oral, and I have still, to this day, NEVER COME VIA ORAL SEX. Yes, I've had a couple of lovers who were really good at it, but...no one has gotten me so riled that I begged for it. I can take it or leave it.

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have always been a bit surprised by women who say that oral does nothing for them.

i can understand if they cannot cum that way, but i don't understand the not liking it part...

of the dozens that i have performed on, I only knew one (an ex-GF) that did not really enjoy it (maybe there were others who did not care for it, but they did not say anything)

anyway, she was sort of hung up on "how it smelled" and no matter how i assured her it was a normal, clean, healthy smelling pussy, and that i had been around dozens that smelled the same and only been around 3 that really smelled bad, and hers was not one.

I assume alot of it had to do with one of her ex-Bf's or maybe even a couple, who did not like to give oral saying it "smelled". considering she had only been with 5 guys before me, i was not surprised that it might cause her to be gunshy...be she was so hung up on it, that i am convinced it detracted from her possible enjoyment of it...

as such, i understand when women say they cannot cum that way, but i always wonder just how many women really don't like it or are ambivalent....

I think i am going to make a poll right now in here...:cool: