A 3rd evening with Hung4Both & hot wife + single gal

bguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Due to life's circumstances, it had been a while since Hung4Both, his wife ("Dee") and I had been able to see each other again (See Night 1 and Night 2). But the wait was certainly certainly worth it because we were able to add a fourth person ("Mabel") to our March meeting. So as an addition to Hung4Both's post (Another night with BGUY, my wife and new female friend), this is how I remember the evening/morning:

The four of us had dinner and drinks and enjoyed some live entertainment before coming back to my place, where we sat around having more drinks and fun conversation. Since we were in private quarters (as opposed to the restaurant) our discussions didn't have to be discreet.

Hung4Both and Dee are very open in conversation, making it very comfortable to talk frankly about sex. And it was great to share that experience with Mabel. She is very different from Dee, but the two of them certainly had one thing in common: they both love large penis.

Since I was still the most inexperienced of everyone in the room, I left it to the ladies to get anything started. Thankfully, Dee did just that by lowering the light levels and getting changed into a very sexy black set of bra and panties that looked great with her earrings. Mabel followed suit by changing into a semitransparent white dress that accented her long, dark tresses.

Dee took a seat on the couch with Mabel and I had the pleasure of sitting in-between the two of them. Dee began rubbing my cock through my jeans and I was thoroughly enjoying it as I simultaneously inhaled her perfume and ran my hands along her smooth, exposed skin.

Mabel had left the room again and when she returned she flung her panties at Hung before joining him on the love seat. After that I lost track of those two as Dee straddled me and our lips met. I was losing myself in her hot, sexy body until it was my turn to lose the clothes. I left just my boxer briefs on and she just had her panties on as the two of us stood kissing and touching each other. I felt someone pulling down my underwear and it wasn't Dee, it was Mabel. After freeing my hard cock, both of them were touching it until Dee pulled off her panties and put us in a sexy pose for Hung to take a picture.

Dee then dropped to her knees and began kissing and sucking my cock just as well as I'd remembered. I love how she rubs it all over her face, her mouth parted slightly. I wasn't the only one turned on watching this sight, however. Mabel soon joined Dee and both of them were licking and sucking my cock, passing it back and forth, sharing their tips and tricks. The visual image of these two hot women sharing my cock was almost more intense than the physical pleasure they were giving me. As if it wasn't hot enough, Dee asked Mabel if she could touch her and, to my delight, the answer was yes. Dee caressed Mabel's ample breasts while Mabel showed off her incredible oral skills.

You couldn't have paid me to wipe the shit-eating grin on my face. But Dee helped by standing back up and making out with me while Mabel continued to suck my cock. One of set of hot lips at my mouth and one set on my cock = unbelievable.

Dee tried to take as much of my cock in her mouth as possible, but simply could not fit more than maybe half, her teeth scraping the sides. 'I want to take it all and it's frustrating me,' Dee said. 'Only a guy could deepthroat that,' Mabel assured us, 'believe me.'

Dee moved back to the couch and lifted her legs high in the air and I rubbed my cock up and down over her wet pussy, which I desperately wanted to taste. I had completely lost track of Mabel and Hung as I licked Dee's smooth pussy. After a few minutes, she was ready to fuck (not that I wasn't), so I sheathed up and she added some lube from a cute little spritzer. She had me sit on the couch so she could lower herself onto my cock, facing me. Hung and Mabel watched her take more and more of my cock deep inside her tight pussy. I not only got to see Dee's sexy body writhing on my lap but also Hung and Mabel on the love seat. He began to fuck her doggie-style, both facing us. Dee asked me if I minded her turning around to watch the two of them fuck and I certainly had no problem with that as I was finding it hot as hell.

After Hung came, Mabel came over and we kissed passionately while Dee rode up and down on my cock. One of the hottest moments of the night was when Dee grabbed my hand and placed it at Mabel's pussy then brought it to my lips. I licked Mabel's sweet juices off my fingers before offering the same to Dee.

My other hand couldn't get enough of Dee's incredible ass, but Mabel did convince me to move them both to Dee's hips. Soon enough Dee braced herself on the wall behind me and was rapidly slamming her body down; a thin sheen of sweat covering it as I thrust upward.

Finally, Dee needed a break, so I turned my focus to Mabel, who was sitting on the loveseat. I began to lick and suck her pussy, encouraged by her moans of approval. Dee sat next to her and assisted by rubbing Mabel's generous breasts, while Hung came over to kiss her. With all three of us pleasing her it wasn't long before she came.

Mabel wanted to try taking my cock now, so we repeated the process Dee had demonstrated earlier. She was sitting next to me with her husband, both watching as Mabel slowly took more and more of my cock inside her pussy, which had already been primed by Hung. This time she was finally successful at taking it deep inside her, and we fucked until her pussy squeezed so tight that it squeezed me right out of her.

Hung knew that Mabel has enjoyed MFM in the past, so he generously offered to fuck her again while she was on her hands and knees sucking me. Dee leaned against me as she lay on the couch and the two of us watched Mabel work my cock vigorously. 'She's determined,' Dee noted, and I could not have agreed more.

The room was now filled with empty condom wrappers and four exhausted, naked people. After realizing how late it was, Hung and Dee got dressed and departed, but not before exchanging welcome hugs and kisses with Mabel and I. Two size queens and two hung guys make for a great foursome.

After the married couple had left, us two singles headed off to my bed, naked, where we talked about what had just happened and how great it had been. As tired as we were, our conversation was turning me on again and when I reached down to caress Mabel's pussy, I could feel the same was true for her. After more caressing, we decided to get some sleep, with the promise of more fun to be had after waking.

That promise was kept after the morning light streamed through the window, waking us. Mabel was determined once again to take my cock. This time she lay back on the bed as I rubbed the head of my cock up and down her wet slit. Her lips stretched wider and wider as I slowly entered her. She took a lot of me, but she had already tightened up since the night before.

We got in the shower and Mabel didn't miss the opportunity to get on her knees and suck my cock with her typical skill and enthusiasm. I couldn't believe how hard she'd gotten me as I braced my hands against the shower sides. The window in the shower was open to let the steam out, and it was also letting out our sounds of pleasure to any neighbors who might be around. And if anyone else nearby was listening, they heard me cum as the water poured over us both. It had been a very good weekend. :biggrin1:

P.S. I've attached one low-resolution image. Do the site a favor and upgrade to a gold membership if you want to see the photos from this night in my gallery and Hung4Both's gallery.

Attachments

Reactions: tooyou520