Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
As I noticed : big guys here like to show off with what they in they're underwear (I dont mean a bigmac, like in a Star Trek parody hehe).

But suprisingly they're pretty shy in the toilets. And something came to my mind... if the toilet shyness was so big then I could start a discussion about a subject offen called "the men's worst nightmare". Do you fear going to a doctor?

Well I luckily didnt need to go anywhere, but on a difrent forum I was on before, nearly every problem or question I had was awnsered with "go to a doctor"... that made me nervous.

But if I did I would be nervous... ewwww the last time I was at one, some skinny zombie doctor was touching my back and that alreayd felt horribly discusting...

You fear going to a doctor too?

ManiacalMadMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Joseph said:
You fear going to a doctor too?

No I don't

Related to the other matter the show off factor here is easy since people don't see you in person but in the mens room it's live and that can be intimidating especially when some person is standing next to you with there jaw dropped open in amazement and it gets worse if they start to reach over

Now why do you compare the mens room stuff and picture showing with the doctor visrit? Are you in a health crisis because you didn't seem to mention it

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Joseph said:
... "the men's worst nightmare". Do you fear going to a doctor?

Well I luckily didnt need to go anywhere, but on a different forum I was on before, nearly every problem or question I had was answered with "go to a doctor"... that made me nervous.
It's high time that you went to the doctor as advised. What are these problems of yours might I ask?

Joseph

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
problems? I got no problems!
I asked on a difrent forum about some stuff and no matter what I asked, if it was penis enlargement or whatever else they kept saying that I should go to a doctor. Now that I'm here I know I am completetly healthy down there.

I just wanted to write a topic to find out what people think...