A BAD case of the "BENDS"

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by 8dot75, Jun 26, 2006.

1. 8dot75

8dot75 New Member

Okay.. time for one of those painful memeories , guys.
    I remember , back in my early 20's, I'd recieved perhaps the WORST oral tratment a guy can have.
    The lady in question didn't lack knowledge or skill, in fact , she was WAY to into giving me head, because in the process, I was bitten, bent (when she attempted to deep thoat me), and I was so sore afterward, i had almost decided against slamming it to her (.. fortunaltely,I was still"up" to the occasion :cool:)

Talk about the Agony and the Ecstasy- sheesh !

Ever have something like that happen to you ?? (and if you say "no" you're lying :biggrin1:)

2. OmahaBeef

Gold Member

OMG man I know what you mean...

Sometimes a girl gets ambitious and worked up and ends up trying to take too much, too fast...and it feels like the equivalent of ramming your memeber into a wall at 9.8mps when it hits the back of her throat....then your dickhead and shaft aches for a few hours...been there, done that bro...

OmahaBeef

3. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    Is it cruel of me to find this hilarious? I mean on the one hand, I'm sorry you guys were in pain, but on the other hand, it's really funny. I'm looking forward t more testimony.

4. ManiacalMadMan

Gold Member

No.

Well not completely I'm rather large around and so only 2 have ever managed to even get the daMmMed thing in there mouths all the way Good luck for me is that I am not too bothered by it since I feel weird being sucked on Fucking is great and giving oral to another man is great but I don't like being sucked off for this reasons I have had the teeth grating but only from the idiots who started with me still flacid or semiflacid once I filled out it was stuck and I had to think of politics or math or some thing else equally boring to get it to go down in size When I was younger I thought it was all there fault then I began to understand it was my size

5. B_gagger

B_gagger New Member

My painful memories are from college days long ago (early 70's). It seemed that about 3 or 4 out of every 10 girls really had no idea at all of how to "handle" a penis. Many just tried to be as rough as possible, and it was very awkward. That made me think that the odds were about the same that I had no idea how to treat them either. So I tried to pay attention and learn, hopefully for their future partners they did too. I think it was difficult for girls then to get much useful information on technique. Now information is readily available (this site for instance) for those looking to learn.

6. B_Hickboy

B_Hickboy New Member

I get so hard that any attempt to bend it results in sever pain. Never been pushed hard enough to do any damage. I do flex well at the base, but any bending of the shaft is quite uncomfortable.

7. Gisella

Gold Member

:tongue: :biggrin1:

I'm feeling cruel too bcause i find it very funny too...

I do regret the times i play their penis as a collar/leech that i can pull it...but i find it so hard and kind of indestructive...but i do "respect" the balls a lot...and mostly only. i may have to play nicer...

8. art

art
    Gold Member

Amen, brother, I've been there & done that, and been sore and raw for days.

She was way too into using her teeth. I was trying to think of baseball, ugly people, ANYTHING to go soft, but I just got harder. So I just hung on, and in a while I came, and she was satisfied. And we went on to the good ol' missionary position (me on top). That condom hurt to unroll, as I recall. Ouch!! Didn't stop me, though. I was a teenager, and indestructable. But, boy was I sore. For days.

9. yhtang

Gold Member

Albums:
    I am only 5' 4" tall, so in relatively terms, my buccal cavity is small. When I take a large member, I have to be very careful not to scrape the glans against my molars.

Sometimes, this is not possible - I feel it is not quite a matter to technique, more a matter of physics. Once this happens, I would not deep throat them, but concentrate on the glans with my lips and tongue. That is the best I can do given the circumstances.

10. Love-it

Gold Member

My wife wears a "night guard" on her upper teeth which smooths things out quite a lot, she has more control over the pressure she puts on my penis with her lower jaw.

Never had more than a nip or two, mostly accidental, I hope.

11. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

Not for nothing there, man, but if she bit you, why didn't you reciprocate?:confused:

But in all seriousness, I have had one or two ladies who were either overzealous, or under experienced and have managed to abrase my dick once or twice and think it it was like a pump handle.

12. B_Spladle

B_Spladle New Member

FU, IT REALLY HURTS.

13. B_Spladle

B_Spladle New Member

Sounds like you need to spend a little time with the Slapaho tribe and see what they can teach you.

14. B_Spladle

B_Spladle New Member

Excellent idea! Bite the shit out of her, see how she likes it!

15. 8dot75

8dot75 New Member

not cruel at alll.. heck, i'm laughing jsut reMEMBERinG
    it :eek:

16. badboybryce

badboybryce Active Member

Albums:
    Actually, I have never been bitten. I have had some horrible blowjobs though. I never ask them to suck me again. Maybe that was part of her routine? I would have worn her pussy out for that one! lol

Draft saved Draft deleted