A bad story for my ego... please help me!

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by B_yohoo, Apr 29, 2007.

1. B_yohoo

B_yohoo New Member

Sorry for my narcisism... but yesterday night
    I had sex with a girl who say that my cock "is not bad, but I've seen bigger... and with better shape".
    I have never been told something like this in a so bad way...

...please, can you rate my penis, about lenght, girth and shape?

Attached Files:

2. Onslow

Gold Member

Looks like a good enough size and shape to me--perhaps she has bad eyesight. Has anyone else ever attacked you on this front? If not, then let it pass as a mean spirited attack by a biiter and lonely wench.

3. biguy2738

Gold Member

Albums:
    What Onslow said. There really isn't anything wrong with it.

4. NCbear

Gold Member

Do you think she might have been trying to take you down a few pegs?

NCbear (who thinks you have a great-looking cock)

5. viking1

Gold Member

I'm not very qualified as a penis rater. However, I see nothing wrong with
    yours. I think that woman was just trying to hurt your ego for some reason.

6. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Nah. She just has a large vagina.

7. Snakebyte

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    indeed
    maybe she has seen bigger. but when she tells you this way she is a fuckin bitch. don't worry about her then.

8. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

Well actually - I agree with the chick - I've seen 'em twice that size and shaped like the Empire State!!

Oh no wait - that's utter crap - it's a great cock! I'd be well happy to be given the opportunity bounce up and down on that for a few hours. Fuck her - well you did - so now just don't call her....

9. B_yohoo

B_yohoo New Member

thank you all guys!

fortunately I'm not worried about that comment... I just want some opinion, thakn you!

(and yes, she's a bitch, not only for this comment!!!)

10. Principessa

Gold Member

Yup, what he said.

11. B_Rivas_Boricua4Ever

I don't know what she's talking about, that's very decent size! Nice and thick. She's insane. lol

12. lgej

lgej New Member

You appear to be in the 7+" range with good girth. As a 5.5" man, I can tell you I envy what you have. Your girlfriend is a bitch. If an ample, larger than average cock isn't good enough for her, perhaps there are other aspects of your relationship that need re-examining. My wife, despite my average endowment, loves me and every inch of me. I know she wouldn't trade me for Lexington Steele. You need a new girl.

13. zaza

zaza New Member

Very nice, good substantial size, I`ve seen bigger(perhaps one or two) and smaller (lots). But what does it matter because I don`t consider bigger to be better necessarily when it comes to penis size, and i`m not going to have sex with you.

I should try and find a girl that wants to have sex with you whatever your penis is like. Someone that sees you as an individual and won`t compare you to others, and wants to work at your relationship not slaughter it.

14. Blocko

Blocko Member

Women know a man is sensitive in this area (as do other men), when saying something like this (unless you asked them for a dead honest opinion, no holds barred), it is an attack on you...

The precanned witty response is "that's because around you I can only get it halfway up".

15. Big Dreamer

Big Dreamer New Member

At least with that line, there's no need to fret over what the two of you will do together on Date #2.

16. tripod

Gold Member

Albums:
    She was deliberately trying to take you down a notch or two... what an uncouth fucking retard... your dick is WAY above average and has an EXCELLENT shape... I have absolutely no idea what she is talking about!

17. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

I'd tell her she had a gaping vagina... and leave it at that...

18. LemacST

Gold Member

Sounds like a bitch. I am envious of your size, to be honest. Please don't let it bother you, I went through something similiar (worse maybe because it's not as big as yours) and I realized she was just a bitter bitch who was trying to bring me down for different reasons.
    Why did she bring it up? Did you ask her? Excuse the upcoming pun, but maybe she thought you were being "cocky" (ahem, lol) if you asked and tried to pull you down in that sense because it's a low-blow for guys (another pun). I know when the girl I dealt with dissed me it was because I said something that was pretty cocky and offended her (I didn't mean to offend her). Just know that although that there are guys out there that are bigger than you, you are still bigger than almost every guy out there and have nothing to worry about. Many girls (except for most ladies on this site) would not be able to take anymore than you have. Lastly, if she's gonna say something to you like that (whether to purposely hurt you or not), somethings wrong with her and you should cut that relationship off quick.

19. bluekarma

bluekarma Well-Known Member

She was scared of it :tongue: because I think it's total hotness. Put it in my face and see what happens :biggrin1:. Hah, surley wouldn't be giving it a critique as it makes it's way down my throat!! Pfft, find a new fuck buddy, buddy.

20. transformer_99

Gold Member

You're probably leaving a lot out of this story, but I suspect that after she replied, the playing field was level again. You just couldn't leave it at the two of you had sex, you had to know where your's fit in the grand scheme of the universe of penix ? Another analogy, when one uses a screwdriver to fix something, does the question ever come up that it was the best screwdriver ever ? :confused:

Draft saved Draft deleted