A bad story for my ego... please help me!

B_yohoo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had sex with this girl 1 years ago. We met in a party, we were drunked and we had the tipical "occasional sex". It was not bad, and she seemed to be quite surprised when she saw me naked... ...but, as some tipical "occasional sex" stories, she wanted to see me again, but I was not really interested.. And even if I don't remember the exact words I used, I realized that I told her this in a bad way, even if I didn't want.

Some days ago we met in another party, and it went in the same way.. quite drunked, going away to have sex.... so I think that she maybe want to tell me something bad just for "revenge" even if she want to have another one night of sex. I know that, in fact I said I dont' mind her... but I only want to have your opinion, in particular for my penis shape... because I never thought that it would be an "ugly" shape!

Anyway, thank you all!
(and sorry for my english!)

OnTheBed

1st Like
Media
It sounds like she was comparing it to a very specific cock. Probably still stuck on an ex-boyfriend, and can't quite let it go. The better shape comment means he was probably thicker, but not as long. Just a guess.

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had sex with this girl 1 years ago. We met in a party, we were drunked and we had the tipical "occasional sex". It was not bad, and she seemed to be quite surprised when she saw me naked... ...but, as some tipical "occasional sex" stories, she wanted to see me again, but I was not really interested.. And even if I don't remember the exact words I used, I realized that I told her this in a bad way, even if I didn't want.

Some days ago we met in another party, and it went in the same way.. quite drunked, going away to have sex.... so I think that she maybe want to tell me something bad just for "revenge" even if she want to have another one night of sex. I know that, in fact I said I dont' mind her... but I only want to have your opinion, in particular for my penis shape... because I never thought that it would be an "ugly" shape!

Anyway, thank you all!
(and sorry for my english!)
Yeah, that's basically what happened with me. The girl was pretty emotionally attatched to me (as she just gotten out of a huge relationship) and I would just have sex with her and nothing else. I feel bad about it now but what a bitchy thing to do. Oh well.